Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher

ethics in criminal justice

*****for fivestarlaw******

#1. what ethical system is concerned with needs and relationships? A.virtue B.religion C.ethical formalism D. ethics of care #2. which part of the brain is associated with feelings of empathy? A. frontal lobes B. inferior parietal lobe C. left hemisphere D. right hemisphere #3. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of frontal lobe damage? A. Difficulty in logical reasoning B. Impulsivity C. tendency toward apathy D. loss of motor function #4. Crime control is an approach that is consistent with the following EXCEPT: A. criminals are the enemy B. police officers are soldiers in a war C. police officers serve all the people D. efficiency is a top priority #5. the public servant model of policing includes all the following EXCEPT: A. criminals B. police have limited ability to control crime C. protection of the process of justice is as important as crime control. D police are not public servants of those who commit crime #6 which of the following is NOT considered graft? A. bribes B. Protection money C. Excessive force D. rewards for referring certain bail bondsmen

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you can answer my questions that would be great. I have been waiting for about a day. I just wanna finish this assignment and enjoy the rest of my weekend. Thanks. As you can see, I always leave a great rating plus a tip...thanks

Hi Seth,

I apologize that you were kept waiting. I am just now receiving your question. I think that what happened is that the moderator responded and that took the question out of my purview. I will answer your questions immediately
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok....Thanks again...You have helped me out a lot

Yes we have worked together many times and I am happy to answer all of your questions. Again my apologies for the delay. I will be posting all answers within the next 2 min.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ellen, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
Thank you very much Seth. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future