ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Create an interface called Player. The player interface will

Create an interface called Player. The player interface will have an abstract method called play(). The abstract play() method will display a message describing the action "play" to the class. Create three(3) more classes named Child, Musician, and Actor that all implement Player. Create an application that will output the following as shown.

Create an application that demonstrates the use of the classes. Save the files as Player.java, Child.java, Actor.java, Musician.java and UsePlayer.java
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

by 12:00 tonight D:

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Were you able to download the file(s) ?Were you able to download and review answer I provided above ?