Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

Judy, I was wondering if you would like to help with this.

I was wondering if you would like to help with this. I would need it by Friday at the latest.

Once you have finished examining the Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System PDF (see the Required Studies section), please go to the Discussion Board. You will write a two to three paragraph discussion about:
The most surprising fact you discovered in your reading and/or your web-based research.
Be sure to choose a topic that informs your work, your life, or your relationships with family or children. This is about YOUR learning, YOUR needs, and YOUR discoveries, written in a scholarly fashion.
You must use APA style to cite your sources (in text) and list your references at the end.

Here is the link.
Thanks for asking for me. I'll be happy to help. By Friday.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes Please

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
I sent you the wrong file.

I hope you still have it.

Here is the right file

Click here.

So sorry, there were so many, I put them all on the same page, and then sent you the page.
Mercy, I'm having a dead brain day ... sent you the same file .. what a doofus I am.

Let's try again.

Click here.

I'm off to bed to rest my brain!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No problem. I will not dump so much on you at one time next time. Thank you for all you have done.

Actually, it was also my problem for putting them all on the same document. Sorry about that.

Thanks for asking for me.