TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Thanks your very fast response. I have a couple more for

Thanks your very fast response. I have a couple more for you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome.

Please provide details for the next one.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Create an insecure web form that writes to a single table in a database. Your form should contain (at least) a text field, checkboxes or radio butons, and a text area. Demonstrate and document (with screen shots) each of the following vulnerabilities:

SQL injection
Form spoofing
Cross site scripting
Then create a secure (but separate) version of the same form. Demonstrate and document (with additional screen shots) how each of the vulnerabilities has been resolved.

You won't be testing the vulnerabilities of other student pages. Please limit your testing to your own pages.

To Turn In:
Add links to both forms to your home page.

Upload PDF copies of your code for your secure form (insecure form code not necessary) as well as your screenshots below. It's probably easiest to create a Word document to contain your screenshots and text, and then save that word file as a .pdf file.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.

I will contact you once this is complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Create a text file that contains at least 5 Web-related terms (e.g. XML, CSS, Server) and their definitions. Make sure that the file is writeable. Then, create two Web pages:

A Web form that allows a user to add a new term and definition to the "dictionary."
A "Word of the Day" page that displays a random term and definition from the dictionary.
On the Word of the Day page, add a link to the input form. Then, link to the Word of the Day page from your 215 home page, and turn in PDF copies of your code below.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Please enter this as a new question. You may do so here.

Please remember to start your question with **For TheDoctor**

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
**For TheDoctor** php OOP Word of the Day

On the Word of the Day page, add a link to the input form.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I had a JavaScript question that I wanted to ask you but I don't know how to ask for you.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

You can ask me a question here

Whenever you enter a question, please start it with **For TheDoctor** if you wish to request me.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

**For TheDoctor**

This could be anything a form for something an online shop or whatever:

You are required to create a website that has at least several functions using JavaScript (40% of the project should be based on JavaScript)

Requirements

Points

Flow chart demonstrating design and logic of JavaScript

20

External JavaScript

10

Clear concise code with annotation

10

Usage of Selection (If Statement)

10

Usage of loops

20

Usage of a 2D Array

20

Standard HTML/CSS Website with several pages

10

Final Project Points

100

Also, please note, there's an extra credit option I've created for all of you with regards to adding a page with JQuery functionalities. I've attached those requirements to this e-mail and will soon upload a copy to Angel. This extra credit page will have to be included in your Final Project submission and thus will also have to be submitted Finals Week. Below are the requirements for earning the extra credit:

Create a separate page as part of your final project and utilize some of the JQuery functions within the JQuery Overview I created for the class (http://ned.highline.edu/~jle/csci212/jquery/index.php). The tutorial and the extra credit option is to encourage you to learn some JQuery coding skills that I feel would be useful in your future web development

Requirements

Points

Working usage Show, Hide, or Toggle Functionality

5

Working usage of getting the value of an input field

5

Working usage of updating elements with the text or html function

5

Working event handling functionality (click, keypress, change, etc)

5

Working JQuery array iteration

5

Working use of a new JQuery function, event handler, etc you find fromhttp://api.jquery.com/ that you liked and/or found useful. Please make sure to add a note on what that function is as a paragraph in the page with a link to the JQuery API page where you found the examples on how to use or apply the functionality.

10

Possible Extra Credit Points

35

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Please do not post new questions on old question threads. If you wish to request me, enter a brand new question and start it with **For TheDoctor**.

However, I see that you already entered this question previously. Please do not enter the question again, as it will be closed as a duplicate. By when do you need this?
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
By when do you require this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

June 7th would be good.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

by June 7th would be good but sooner would be better.

Just use elementary js keep it simple because the book we used was not meant to teach us js but the logic of programming.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I cannot assist you on this question thread. Please post all of your responses to your other question that you have open.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I really don't know how to post this question to you the site is so difficult to navigate.