Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Discuss china in term of being the "middle kingdom", populat

Discuss china in term of being the "middle kingdom", population growth issues, and industrialization.
Actually i need a essay on this topic

Kathy : Thank you for using JA. I am familiar with your assignment. Please let me know the requirements to complete it as far as pages/words required and the due date to ensure I can complete it on timely manner. Thanks
Customer: I need a maximum 1-2 page essay on this issue.. If you can complete it by today or tomorrw it will fine
Kathy : I can have it ready by tomorrow evening. The protocol is that you receive the paper and review and provide the rating to ensure the expert is compensated for the work. A positive rating ensures that an expert is credited for the work. Thanks
Customer: The essay should be in apa format consisting of 1-2 pages.
Kathy : No problem I got your instructions already. Thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you

I am glad you are satisfied with my work. To ensure that I am compensated for my work please don't forget to rate my answer positively if you are satisfied with it. Otherwise, let me know if you have any additional questions related to this assignment.

Thanks