TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Next homework assignment Personality Test Create a Personality

Next homework assignment
Personality Test
Create a Personality Test consisting of at least three questions, one question per page. Here is an example of what the first page might look like:

When the user clicks ‘continue’, they will see an error if they did not make a selection:

When the user properly enters their information and clicks ‘continue’ they will go to the next question page:

When you click ‘continue’ you will either see the error or advance to the third page:

When the user has finished answering questions, they should see a summary of their results and their diagnosed personality. The data is passed to this page using Sessions.

Here is a sample diagnosis. Feel free to come up with your own:
A’s are worth 1 point,
B’s are worth 2 points, …

Add all the points together, and then give them the mapped personality: Score
Personality

3 or Less

You are a Frog

Between 4 and 6

You are an Ant

Between 7 and 9

You are a Donut

Greater than 9

You are always hungry
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me. I will contact you once this is complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received this one already do you have the one I sent you after this one?
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I responded it to it a few minutes ago. I have not responded to this one in over four hours. I'm not sure why you came back to this one to respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I received another email to repond to.
I have a simple JavaScript if you are interested.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that email was referring to this question:

Question

Which was your latest question, not this question. You opened the wrong question.

I am currently waiting for you to respond to and rate your latest question which I have answered. Please go to your latest question (not this one), and address it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I rated the personality script already.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
I am not referring to the personality script.

I answered your latest question, which is not on this thread. You are on the wrong thread right now. This is the personality quiz thread.

I answered the PHP Security/SQL Injection/Form Spoofing/Cross-Site Scripting question. Please go to that thread and review/rate. This thread is the personality quiz question, which was closed hours ago. Again, you've opened the wrong thread. Please make your way to the correct thread.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to ask a question but get the error access denied

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

That is a site issue. I cannot assist with site issues. You would need to contact customer service.

You can attempt to ask your question here. Please remember to start your question with **For TheDoctor**

If you get the error again, I would personally suggest that you try again. If you continue to have issues, then please contact customer service. I have no way of assisting you with the site.

Thank you