TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Just posted a question for you, but there are several different

Just posted a question for you, but there are several different one I need help with. I'm in the processing (scanning) them now. What would be more beneficial PDF or Jpeg.
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. Thank you for requesting me.

It would be my pleasure to assist you. However, you never rated my answer on your previous question, here.

When you do not rate a question, I do not get paid for my time and effort. I cannot take on a new question when I haven't been paid for the hours I dedicated to your work in the past.

If you would like my assistance, please provide a positive rating on the previous questions. Then, please send me the PDF for this question. Simply upload it to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Depending on what you can help me with determines it's worth. I had already rated your last service and gave tip. But will do so again. The total amount willing to pay will be based on how many of these you can help me with. I'm uploading the first 3 or four. They seem simple I'm just having trouble getting them started. There are more, but just wanted you to see what I'm dealing with. It's your time so I would like to know what is expected (once) I get the others scanned here's the link http://www.ge.tt/4GaUvqg?c
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
The last question that you asked me was here:

Question

You never rated that question and never gave a tip. It timed out going unrated. I was never paid for my work. I cannot assist you with additional questions unless that question is addressed. Please follow the link. You will see that the question was never rated. You asked the question on 4/28. I proved the answer on 4/28. You never rated it.

The last time you rated my answer was a question on 4/13. You never rated the 4/28 question. I apologize, but I spent hours on the 4/28 question and you never rated it. You can contact customer service either by calling them or email them. They will also inform you never rated that previous question.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Thank you for taking the time to address that previous question.

The files you sent me includes page 188 twice. Both scan 006 and 008 are the same page.

I thought you would do it is a single PDF. JPEG would be easier if they are separate files, but it really doesn't matter too much.

Please send the rest of them when they are ready. And if you meant to send me three pages in the last link, please try again, as you sent me only two pages (the first page twice).

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and I was surprised when it showed me a credit of $40. If all questions asked this go round can be addressed or me led in the right direction. And honestly I rated you You were awesome scanning new documents now.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps the site experienced some issues. All web sites experience issues from time to time.

I look forward to receiving the rest of your scans.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got a strange message when saving this. If you can't read it please let me know before I upload more

Thanks Carolyn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does not look like the files attached, so here they are again http://www.ge.tt/5AjJTrg/v/0?c
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for sending all of those.

Can you tell me which you need. Some are kind of in the scannings, kind of not.

Just list them out like this:

Page 190, deliverables 1, 2, and 3
etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are we good? I do remember replying and tipping. It Shows up on my Paypal account. The pages that were sent are those that correspond to that exercise. 4a,5a,6c,7a,9a. If you wish not to assist I will find someone else. I paid the 40 upfront then when I rated you I added a tip. There is more work for me to figure out. Once I'm told it's worth then I will fund the account. The deliverables is usually
all that is requested. If you are still interested I will send you a copy of the assignment sheet.
Carolyn Leithner
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
We are fine. When you pay JustAnswer, that does not mean that you've paid the expert that assisted you. Experts are not paid unless you rate the answer. For whatever reason, that previous question was not rated until today. It certainly could have been a site issue. I do not know. However, it if fixed now, so please do not give it any more thought. Please send me the assignment sheet so that I can complete these new questions for you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have scanned the first few into a PDF. I don't know if you can assist or not. Just simple explanations on how it's done would still help me a great deal. Here is the new link
http://www.ge.tt/5AjJTrg?c
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,

I will get back to you soon.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Due to medical reasons I have fallen behind and need to combine 3 programming processes into one. Willing to pay for the assistance.

Carolyn Leithner

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 12 months ago.
Hello Carolyn,

If you require assistance you must enter a brand new question.

Enter a new question and start it with **For TheDoctor**

Thank you
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I did. I was trying to cover all the bases. They were hooking me up with an accountant an a business tutor.

You do not have any other questions entered.

Enter a new question, in the homework category. Start it with **For TheDoctor**.

Disregard any "hook up". Simply enter the question, and start it with **For TheDoctor**.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Ok trying again. Will again state for The Doctor