LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Need a VB code for Lucky Seven Game

Need a VB code for Lucky Seven Game
Welcome to JustAnswer.
Can you provide me complete requirements?
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.

Thank you for requesting me, I am the original ex[pert who you requested. Since other expert has already posted i will let him answer this question. For future reference please start question with "For ATLProg" to request me

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Written (Programming) Assignment: Lucky Seven Game using Microsoft Visual Studio

Use Visual Basic .Net 2010 to program, debug, and test the following programming project. Submit your project files in a zip file for grading. For this programming assignment, you are not expected to incorporate any programming techniques that have not yet been covered in the class. Use skills that you have learned from Part I and Part II of the Visual Basic textbook.

Modify the Lucky Seven game to present the user with a video poker hand (5 card). While you do not have to present graphics for the 5 cards, you may wish to change the main screen graphic to something of your own design. For the cards, each card can be any available from a standard deck of cards. Once a card is used, it cannot be used again in that hand (example: you draw the Jack of Hearts; you cannot draw that same card again). When all 5 cards are shown on screen, allow the user to discard and draw new cards once (up to all 5 cards at a time, but only allow them to change the cards once). Inform the user of their result in a dialog box (example: 3 of a kind or 2 pairs, etc.). After the user clears the result, allow the user to draw a hand again or exit the progra

Ok..LogicPro would reply to you soon
I will provide you answer for this ASAP.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML