Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Sales Statistics ProgramCreate a program that uses a one-dimensional

Customer Question

Sales Statistics Program

Create a program that uses a one-dimensional array to hold the monthly sales totals for a small business.

The program must be an object oriented program based on the following specifications:

THE STATISTICS CLASS 1. Create an object oriented class named SalesStatistics that has fields for the following items: a. An array to hold monthly sales. b. The total monthly sales for the 12 months. c. The highest monthly sales value of the 12 months. d. The lowest monthly sales value of the 12 months. e. The average monthly sales value for the 12 months.

2. Create Properties for each of the fields: a. Values calculated in the Statistics Class are to be READ-ONLY.

3. Create methods as required to calculated the values for the fields described in parts 1(b) through 1(e) above. Use loops to calculate each of these values. Don't use methods from the Array Class.

4. All calculations are done by the Statistics class. No user inputs or outputs are done by the Statistics class.

THE PROGRAM CLASS 1. The Program class accepts inputs from the user for the following: a. Sales for each month stored as an array.

2. The Program class creates and uses an object of the Statistics class to: XXXXX XXXXX the inputs to the correct Property of the object. The data should be passed as an array, not as separate values for each month.

3. The Program class displays the following: a. The total monthly sales for the year. b. The highest monthly sales value of the 12 months. c. The lowest monthly sales value of the 12 months. d. The average monthly sales value for the 12 months.

4. The Program class provides for all inputs and outputs of the program. The Program class does no calculations.

No Flowcharts or Psuedocode. Edit Price

Your Expert needs more information From RRJha Monday, May 06
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Hello i am ATLPROG, I can assist you. In which programming language you want this done
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need it as an object oriented program in C#. I can only accept Microsoft Visual Studios 2010/ or Visio, cant remember which one. Definitely needs to be exactly as the requirements suggest, nothing fancy and very simple. If you can get it done and posted on here I will throw in an extra $50 tomorrow morning. I'm in arizona and its currently 6pm. I would like to see completion this evening but no later than 7 am.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Ok sure i will have it read in C# XXXXX Visual Studio. Do you have any snapshot on this as to sample output of program
Also is this Form based or console based?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will try to send you a previous program as an example. Not sure if I can since I'm on my phone. Also not sure on the form or console. I can say that it will need to be able to run in Visual studio and the code needs to be looked through. I may have to try and send the example program from my laptop in the next 1:30 hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey, sorry to inform you but I will no longer need the program. A friend of mine has a copy I can use. Thanks for responding.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
ok