ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

The programming project focuses on demonstrating your understanding

The programming project focuses on demonstrating your understanding of Java Collections. Before attempting this project, be sure you have completed all of the reading assignments listed in the syllabus to date, participated in the weekly conferences, and thoroughly understand the examples throughout the chapters. The project requirements include:

Write a Java application that effectively uses Java collections to store pairs of unique colors and their unique hexadecimal values. (For example, Red -> FF0000). Store up to 20 of these pairs. Then write a GUI that displays the hexadecimal values using radio buttons to select a value. When selected the background of the GUI should change to that color.

Your program should compile and run without errors.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sunday may 12th by 2pm

stay here...will send it out shortly
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

great thanks, XXXXX XXXXX it excellent, i also submitted another assignment labeleled sql. if you can assist me with another

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you help with another assignment ill tip on this one, i labeled it for you

Welcome..sorry won't be able to help with SQL at this time..have issues with Oracle on my computer