ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

FOR ATLPROG Only A program that accepts a candy name (for

FOR ATLPROG Only

A program that accepts a candy name (for example, “ chocolate-covered blueberries”), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the item’s data only if it is a best-selling item. Best-selling items are those that sell more than 2,000 pounds per month.
A program that accepts candy data continuously until a sentinel value is entered and displays a list of high-priced, best-selling items. High-priced items are those that sell for $10 per pound or more.
Identify outcomes in Visual Logic the lowest-selling items (those that sell 200 pounds or less). This way, owners can decide if they want to put those items on sale, lower their price, discontinue the item, etc.
Identify outcomes in Visual Logic the items that generate the most income. In other words, multiply the price per pound times the number of pounds sold per month, and list items that generate $6,000 or more per month.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sunday, 10pm Eastern standard time

Thanks. I will work on it and leave you a message when I am done. You should receive a automated email when I leave message, but feel free to check the answer here at this link if that is more convenient. So please check your registered email id with JustAnswer
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.