LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Define a class CRectangle to encapsulate length, width and

Define a class CRectangle to encapsulate length, width and related calculations according to the UML diagram above. The getLength function returns the length and getWidth returns the width. The setRect function prompts and gets input for the current object and the showRect displays the data of the current object. The circumference function calculates the circumference of the current object and returns it, and the area function calculates the area and returns it. Function isLarger returns true if the area of the current object is greater than the argument object.
Implement the member functions outside of class block to facilitate information encapsulation. When display length, width, circumference and area, display with two decimals.
Now exercise the class in client code. Besides test every single functions of the class, also do the following:
1. Make an array of 10 CRectangle rectangles (i.e., objects).
2. Loop through the rectangles on the array to output the length and width of each rectangle.
3. Loop through the rectangles to reset the length and width to the values user input.
4. Now display the length, width, the circumference, and the area of each of these rectangles.
5. Sort the rectangles in descending order based on area.
6. Display the length, width, circumference, and area of these rectangles again to verify they are sorted.
7. House clean the code, Good Bye message, and then end the program
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this was all that was provided by the professor

My deadline has shortened just trying to figure out this website. I have 2.5 hours remaining

ok. Please bookmark this page / add to favourites to come back later on and check back in 1 hour.
Download answer from here CRectangle.cpp

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Whenever I try to run the completed program I get the error, that on line 120 'system" is not declared. Can you take a look at that?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.