ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

1) Design a flowchart that accepts the required data: (candy

1) Design a flowchart that accepts the required data: (candy name, price per pound, number of pounds. Now insert a decision box and check to see if number of pounds is greater than 2000 pounds ( if this condition is true display candy information as best selling), otherwise display “Not Best Selling”.

2) Design a loop similar to the example that I have provided. Inside the body of the loop enter date for each candy , (candy name, price , how many pound), then insert a decision box to check on price, if the price is more than $10 , display the candy data as high price, otherwise display “Not High Price”.

3) Design a flowchart that accepts the required data: (candy name, price per pound, number of pounds. Now insert a decision box and check to see if number of pounds is Less than 200 pounds, ( if this condition is true display candy information and a message such as: “ low selling , discontinue or put the candy on sale”), otherwise display : “ we sell more than 200 pounds “

4) Design a flowchart that accepts the required data: (candy name, price per pound, number of pounds). Now insert an assignment box and multiply price by number of pounds and assign the result to a variable let’s say totalSale such as:
totalSale= price *numberPounds.
Now insert a decision box and check on totalSlae. If ( totalSale > 6000) then display the data for this candy as most income, otherwise display “this candy does not generate most income”
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can i get this midnight tonight ?

Is that your deadline or can it wait 2-3 days ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually i have to submit this by tom before noon. Since i know the time is short, can you just make it simple so that way you can do it by tom.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you think you will be able to do it?

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you sir

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you do at least 2 questions?

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So for the canyname do i just change the name to any candy name i like?

Yes you enter the name what you want in double quotes example "BlyeBerry"