Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Question 2 A student has prepared the information

Customer Question

Question 2 A student has prepared the information presented below for her research paper. Please retype the sections to show the correct APA formats for all the information that is presented. Stallings and Case state that a nomadic provides a wireless connection between a hub and an appropriately equipped data terminal. He comments that “One example of the utility of such a connection is to enable an employee returning from a trip to transfer data from a personal portable computer to a server in the office. Nomadic access is also useful in an extended environment such as a campus or a business operating out of a cluster of buildings. In both of these cases, users may move around with their portable computers and may wish access to the servers on a wired LAN from various locations (Stallings & Case, 302).” Reference List Stallings, W. & Case, T. (2013) Business Data Communications: Infrastructure, Networking and Secuirty. (7th ed). Boston: Pearson.

Question3. Convert the following number from decimal to hexadecimal: 69/256 (Show work.)

Question 4 The base 8 number 7 plus the base 8 number 10 is equal to ____ (In base 10)

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am ok with question number one. How can I edit and delete that? Let me know if we need to keep only the math questions.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. If you want to edit anything, please let me know what you want to change and provide the text you want me to change it to, and I can edit it for you. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already made the changes!