Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

Good Morning! Last but not least, my final is tomorrow, Q1

Good Morning!
Last but not least, my final is tomorrow, Q1 of 7,
1. Breaded Oak, Inc. has a policy that requires 20 percent of the expected sales of its product to be on hand at the end of the prior month. Forecasted sales, in units, for the months of January through April are as follows:

a) Calculate the number of units planned for ending inventory for January, February, and March.
b) b) Calculate the number of units budgeted to be produced in January, February, and March.
Thank you for requesting me. I will post the solution when I am done. Do you have a deadline

The question is incomplete. Some data is missing.

"for the months of January through April are as follows:"...Data missing here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it's not letting me answer with all the questions.data

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Trying 1-4

Thanks!

Jan 36,000 Units Feb 42,000 units March 58,000 units April 52,000 units

2.Dominic's, Inc. had actual sales for January and February and forecasted sales for March, April, May and June as follows:

Actual: Jan $192,000 Feb $218,000

Forecasted: March $225,000 April $202,000 May $234,000 June $250,000

Based on company experience, it is estimated that 35 percent of a month's sales are collected in the month of sale, 48 percent in the month following the sale, and 16 percent in the second month following the sale. Calculate the estimated cash collections for March, April, and May.

3. The cost formula for the maintenance department of the Eifel Co. is $6,500 per month plus $3.50 per machine hour used by the production department.

(a.) Calculate the maintenance cost that would be budgeted for the month of May in which 5,700 machine hours are planned to be used.

(b.) Prepare an appropriate performance report for the maintenance department assuming that 5,860 machine hours were actually used in the month of May, and the total maintenance cost incurred was $28,010.

4. The standards for one carton of Wonder Wax are:

Direct Materials: 4lbs@$2.55

Direct Labor: 6 hours@$5.25

Variable Overhead (based on direct labor hours) hours@$3.40

During the week ended December 4, the following activity took place: • 4,600 lbs. of raw material were purchased for inventory at a cost of $2.63 per pound; • 1,050 cartons of finished product were produced; • 4,225 lbs. of raw material were used; • 6,140 labor hours were worked at a total cost of $33,463; • $20,569 actual variable overhead costs were incurred. Calculate each of the following variances:

(a.) Price variance for raw materials purchased.

(b.) Raw materials usage variance.

(c.) Direct labor rate variance.

(d.) Direct labor efficiency variance.

(e.) Variable overhead spending variance.

(f.) Variable overhead efficiency variance.

OK. You can upload the questions as a document here using the pin icon on the tool bar above. If it does not work then you can upload it on an external site like www.box.com or www.mediafire.com and copy and paste the link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So it looks like its taking everything but the pictures I tried to include, (which has ll the needed ref data)

Are you able to see the pics for 5-7?

No there are no pics.

You can upload all the questions as a single document here using the paper pin icon on the tool bar above. If it does not work then you can upload it on an external site like www.box.com or www.mediafire.com and copy and paste the link here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So it doesn't let me add any files via the link...

here's a sugar sync link....

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D9116567_75184300_763154

Thank you!!

I have recived the file.The data seems fine. What is your total offer for all 7 questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What do you think is fair? Historically I haven't had any issue with you with adding in extra questions, but these are all word problems, so I understand if you think extra compensation is needed.

Well, to compensate the work involved I think if you add abonus of $40, it would be fair.
Let me know. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think that is very fair :)

Thats just for you..:) What is your deadline.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

:)

anytime today would be great, tomorrow is ok too if it's early, final is tomorrow afternoon.

OK.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.