Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.

For Ray Atkinson only! Please

For Ray Atkinson only!

Please send back to me through only!!!

Need by Thursday! Thank you so much!!!!

Ray Atkinson :

I'll get on it. A lot of research here. I know many of them right off, but many I'm not sure of. It's a good thing I have 2 days.

Thank you Ray!!!

Ray Atkinson :

I have it done. I am just checking for mistakes. There are a couple that are a little vague, such as "the coldest part of Venus." Does that include the cloud tops? I answered it as if it meant the coldest place on the surface.

Customer: Lol your guess is as good as mine. Please remember to send back to me via
Customer: Ray are you good with writing papers? If so I am going to recommend you to my friend.
Ray Atkinson :

It depends on the length of the paper. I am not authorized to do more than a paragraph or two. Longer than that has to go to the writing category.

Customer: Oh okay thanks!

Thank you so much!!!!

I start macroecon on monday! I will talk to you soon! :)

Ray Atkinson :

I had the box checked that my answer was not complete. Please try again to rate.

Ray Atkinson :

...and yes, I will be happy to help in macroeconomics. See you then.