Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

I need some help with this homework because am working late

I need some help with this homework because am working late every night this week.

Database Scenario:
The Music Stop is a locally owned music store in your hometown. It buys and sells CDs, cassettes, and records with a staff of 8 people. Up until this point, it has been using paper-based records to keep track of customers who come in to sell used music; realizing this system is very outdated and problematic, the store has called you and asked you to create a simple Microsoft Access table so it can keep track of the customers selling music and its employees.

Individual Assignment Details (100 points):

Each individual should create an Access database that includes 2 different tables: an employee table and a customer table.

•Field titles for the employee table should be as follows:
◦Employee ID number
◦First name
◦Last name
◦Date of hire
◦Date of birth
◦Social security number
◦Hourly wage
•Field titles for the customer table should be the following:
◦Customer ID number
◦First name
◦Last name
◦Phone number
◦Number of items sold to store
•Select the appropriate data type for each field title (for example: social security number would be number type)
•For the employee table, enter 8 fake employees into the table
•For the customer table, enter 10 fake customers into the table
•Appropriately title each table
•If you think of other field titles that should be included, make sure to include them.
•Some things to consider:
◦To create a new table, click "Create" on the top toolbar and then select table.
◦To add field titles on the "Home" toolbar switch to Design View.

Alex :

Hi, which version of Access?

Hi Jen,

I have completed this for you in Access 2010. It should open in 2010 or later:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot retrieve the work that you have answered.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please send the homework for me in words or somrthging easy. I need to get it ASAP. I don't have Access 2010 or later.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to order another homework but i need the first one,

Ok. Give me 30 minutes.
Hi, I copied all of the pages to a Word Document:

I can also send you the Access file if you need it if you haven't already downloaded it from the previous link.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still have not gotten anything. What is going on? I need this. I never had this much problem before. I think I would need my money back if I can't get this done. I am tire of the back and forth.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when I click on "View Answer" I get nothing. I am frustrated and unhappy.

Do you not see my entire post above here ? is the link to wikisend where you can download it. I've only seen this issue once before where someone couldn't see it. I'm sure you can at least see the link in your email?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i finally got it through wikisend. Is this original work?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is this work original? Because I don't want to get in trouble with already publish work.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.