Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

You have been hired to set up a local area network with a firewall

You have been hired to set up a local area network with a firewall for a Windows® network at a medium-sized company, Taylor & Sons Financial Consulting. The network will have 100 users and 10 applications used extensively by 80 of the employees. Ten of the employees are clerks and should have read-only access to the databases generated by the applications. The owner is worried about security and wants a firewall installed. The company is physically located on the first three floors of one building.

Your job is to develop a local area network plan for Taylor & Sons Financial Consulting, including the layout of the network, user and group access, and security. Create a boardroom-quality PowerPoint® presentation of 10-12 slides detailing your plan. Be sure to include flowcharts of the physical and logical network and an explanation of why you would choose to develop the network in the format you select. Include details regarding the technology needed for your plan and what benefits that technology would have. Utilize speaker notes to elaborate on the key points of your plan.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I've created a couple of these before which you can use as a template if you wish

Steve Herrod :

Let me know

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

steve

Customer:

These templates are great they will definitely put me on the right track.

Steve Herrod :

great

Customer:

thanks for your help

Steve Herrod :

no problem - you're welcome

Customer:

how do i rate you? the ratings are disabled

Customer:

nevermind

Steve Herrod :

The ratings should be enabled now