Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Design and write a program (VB) that collects the following

Customer Question

Design and write a program (VB) that collects the following information from a user:  First Name  Last Name  Street Address  City  State o State must be two characters o Convert all user input to upper case o Validate the state by searching for the entered state code in an array of state codes (sequential search)  Extra Credit for a Binary Search  Zip o Allow for a 5 digit (02886) zip code or a zip + 4 (02886-8845) o All other formats should be rejected o Extra Credit  Allow the user to enter a Zip+4 value in the format XXXXXXXXX and your setter method for zip should format the data asNNN-NN-NNNNas it is being stored in the zip field of the object  Phone Number o Extra credit  Add phone number validation to your get phone number module or function  Allow the user to enter data in the format XXXXXXXXXX and setter method of the phone number field will format the phone number as (XXX) XXX-XXXX Your program should utilize an object called Person that stores the above information. Your program should also contain two parallel arrays that store the names and codes of all 50 states. So, this means you will have two arrays, one holds the two character state codes and the second stores state names. If the arrays are called stateCodes and stateNames, stateCodes[1], stateNames[1] should return the code and name of a state. Your program should, like what you did for the programming assignments, ask a user to enter the data for the fields of the Person object. The user’s input should be stored in an array of Person objects. Your program should ask the user if they have more data to enter after each entry. When the user indicates that they are done with data entry, ask the user what they want to sort the data by: ((L) – Last Name, (S) – State Code, (Z) – Zip Codes). Once a sorting value is selected, use the bubble sort algorithm to sort your array of Person objects. Or you can choose to use a GUI design like this one: Your program should utilize at least one recursive module. Finally, print out the contents of your Person array in this format: First Name: Last Name: Street Address: City: State: RI – Rhode Island Zip: Phone Number: Use a toString() method in your Person object that prints the contents of the object in format above. I can attached the picture when contacted.

Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks I need this by Wednesday by 8pm.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I will review it and let you know ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am all set I was able to resolve this.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Do you still need it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I am all set
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.