ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

XUMUC is has the WAN links in place to the new locations in

Customer Question

XUMUC is has the WAN links in place to the new locations in the Houston Region. XUMUC currently has 2 other Regions San Francisco and Denver. Originally, XUMUC was only in one region (San Francisco). The previous consultant did a poor job with the integration resulting in a poor IP address scheme as a result routing tables at the summarization points and at the San Francisco Campus are very large. In addition, no VLAN structure was developed to isolate broadcast traffic. There are 4 main departments in XUMC: sales, finance, human resources, and research and development. Also, there has been some concern that the WAN transport was not able to accommodate the network traffic. Finally, all addresses in the network are statically assigned resulting in high administration overhead when changes are needed XUMC would like this changed to lower administrative overhead. IP ADDRESSING TABLE Location /Number of IP Addresses Required/ Address Block Assigned/ San Francisco 1290  172.16.0.0-172.16.7.255/21 Denver Region Denver Campus 441  Remote Office 1  28  Remote Office 2  35  Houston Region Houston Campus 329  Remote Office 3  21  Deliverables: Provide a document that addresses all issues described above. The document should contain: • Cover page • Index Page • Executive summary • Technical details (including any assumptions) o Details that address all issues described above o Completed IP addressing table (including summarized routes for the Denver and Houston regions), o Updated network diagram and a conclusion. • Conclusion • Reference page

Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will work on it and leave you a message when I am done. You should receive a automated email when I leave message, but feel free to check the answer here at this link if that is more convenient. So please check your registered email id with JustAnswer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thnx

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to download and review answer I provided above ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only thing i dont understand is what is summerstion points and why are the routing tables too big at those points and at the san fran office?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
summerstion points ? Whats that ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says something about that in the question. I dont know. What about the large routing tables at the san fran office? Why is that a problem
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Previous mis-configurations at San francisco office have resulted in increased performance and network issues....as the routing tables are large
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks. I will give you the best rating and refer to you in the future
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Welcome !
Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help!
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-atlprog/ - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.