R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

To RRJha: Final Project Sales Statistics Program Create

To RRJha: Final Project

Sales Statistics Program

Create a program that uses a one-dimensional array to hold the monthly sales totals for a small business.

The program must be an object oriented program based on the following specifications:

THE STATISTICS CLASS
1. Create an object oriented class named SalesStatistics that has fields for the following items:
a. An array to hold monthly sales.
b. The total monthly sales for the 12 months.
c. The highest monthly sales value of the 12 months.
d. The lowest monthly sales value of the 12 months.
e. The average monthly sales value for the 12 months.

2. Create Properties for each of the fields:
a. Values calculated in the Statistics Class are to be READ-ONLY.

3. Create methods as required to calculated the values for the fields described in parts 1(b) through 1(e) above. Use loops to calculate each of these values. Don't use methods from the Array Class.

4. All calculations are done by the Statistics class. No user inputs or outputs are done by the Statistics class.

THE PROGRAM CLASS
1. The Program class accepts inputs from the user for the following:
a. Sales for each month stored as an array.

2. The Program class creates and uses an object of the Statistics class to:
a. Pass the inputs to the correct Property of the object. The data should be passed as an array, not as separate values for each month.

3. The Program class displays the following:
a. The total monthly sales for the year.
b. The highest monthly sales value of the 12 months.
c. The lowest monthly sales value of the 12 months.
d. The average monthly sales value for the 12 months.

4. The Program class provides for all inputs and outputs of the program. The Program class does no calculations.

No Flowcharts or Psuedocode.
Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Received the question. I'll work over the program and get back to you by tomorrow.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So any progress?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you could please respond within 5 hours, otherwise I will have to open the question up to other experts. Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark,

Sorry for getting back late. Let me know if you still need help with this. Then I'd complete it and post by tonight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You had me in a panic.lol I almost had to get someone else to do the project. Yeah, post it tonight and Ill throw in another 50.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks. I'll send it in a few hours.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey, my credit card company is freaking out over the dinner I just payed for so I will have to call them tomorrow and chew them out. Will add your bonus in there as well.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Alright, no problem. See you tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hope you got the payment and bonus. Thanks for your hard work. May need your help in the Fall. Hopefully you won't have to do as much work then, I should have my laptop up and running by then. lol

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, received them. Thanks
Feel free to ask me anytime you need help.

Good Luck!