Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

To RajStatements Assume that quest is an integer variable

Customer Question

To Raj

Statements
Assume that quest is an integer variable containing a question number. Write a program that places the last name of a US President into the Text property of textbox txtOut according to the following criteria:

"Washington" (if quest = 0), "Lincoln" (if quest = 1), "Jefferson" (if quest = 2), or "Roosevelt" (if quest = 3).
Write the above mentioned program:
Using switch statement
Using multiple alternative if statements
Using only properly indented and nested double alternative if statements
Save the interface as Switch.cpp.

Program Design Game Formulas
Most computer games use formulas to define what happens when a user interacts with the environment. For example, the formula for how much damage a player inflicted on a monster might be something like:

damage = (player strength + player weapon) – monster's protection

Assume that there are 100 possible values for each of the variables on the right side of this formula (from 0 = weak to 99 = strong).

Write a program that:

Allows the users to enter their strength, weapon strength, and the monster's protection
Finds out what the damage will be on clicking a button
Design a complete solution, including an interface sketch, object table, data table, algorithm, table of testing strategy, and trace examples of good and invalid data through the algorithm to verify that it is correct.

Save your program as GameFormula.cpp.

Embed the two programs in a Microsoft Word document with a description of your programming strategy.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
I see the expert you have requested has been online for sometime now.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
I will have this ready for you in few hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So can you do all that is requested which call for the programs to be embedded into a microsoft document

Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Since these are 2 different program i would request you to create a separate question for the second program or if you want i can provide both the solutions here if you agree to the price of $65
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can afford 60

Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
I see you have requested other expert to assist you. I would let him assist you better.