ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

1) Exercise 10 on page 317 of the lab textbook, “Clearly Visual

1) Exercise 10 on page 317 of the lab textbook, “Clearly Visual Basic”, at the end of Chapter 17. You will use the experience you have gained so far in this class to create an application. Create the application as instructed, and make the following changes:
a. Near the bottom of the form, below the Calculate button, add a label with the Text property, Designed by, followed by your name.
b. Change the price of the Filled doughnuts to $1.20 each. In step 8c, make the sales tax 5% instead of 3%.
c. In step 8d, run the program, selecting the Filled doughnut and a Regular coffee, and then click the Calculate button. Take a “screen shot” of your form, and paste it at the end of this document, and press ENTER twice.
d. Go to Code View for your form, copy all the code (using Edit / Select All and Edit / Copy), and paste it at the end of this document (using Edit / Paste or CTRL-V).
2) At the top of this page, replace the line after “Student’s name” with your name.
3) Click the Office Button, Prepare, and Properties, and type your name as the Author, and CINS 113 as the Subject. Close the Document Properties area by clicking the X at the right end of the yellow bar.
4) Save this Word document. Close the document.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You have helped me in the past. Is there anything else that you need from me?

Thanks!

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
No i am good..For future reference - Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to ensure question comes to me.

I will have this one ready for you in 1 hr or so Daniel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thought that I had done that...

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I don't see the text "For ATLProg" at the start of the question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about that...I certainly meant to.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
no problem Daniel
Please download solution from

http://wikisend.com/download/772716/Doughnut Shoppe Project.zip

Please remember to do the following, as it will be best if you take care of those.

"
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
How does it look Daniel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey...

Sorry, had to work. I am going to get to it this afternoon. Thanks again...

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks