ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Create a Java application that displays the product number,

Customer Question

Create a Java application that displays the product number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, the price of each unit, and the value of the inventory (the number of units in stock multiplied by the price of each unit). There should be no input from the user Pay attention to the good programming practices in the text to ensure your source code is readable and well documented.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am atlprog I can assist you. By when you need this done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

"For ATLProg only"

I do not know if my first reply went through so I am sending it again. The assignment is due by midnight (MST) tonight. Can you help me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Create a Java application that displays the product
number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, the price of
each unit, and the value of the inventory (the number of units in stock
multiplied by the price of each unit).There should be no input from the user and it should be contained within the method main. Pay attention to the good programming
practices in the text to ensure your source code is readable and well
documented.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
got it, will send answer shortly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

"For ATLProg only"

I am waiting for you reply, please help!!

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Pls give me another 2 hrs..I am sure I can finish this by then///ok ?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can see where it will run but the arrays that are presented in my text book are not present. Please advise.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please note I don't have access to book. So will suggest you modify solution as per your book. But solution I gave satisfy requirements
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

For example, int my array [] = new int {5};

System.out.print "my array";

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Bill he question text doesnt have any mention of arrays..are you sure youwant arrays??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, please, It needs to be arrays

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.

Can you please rate the answer that i already provided and i will provide the array version of same program right after that

and provide the exact question text one more time

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

"For ATLProg only"

documented. The program should utilize arrays

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok please check back in 1 hr
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much!

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please download solution from

http://wikisend.com/download/290488/Product.zip

For future reference - Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to ensure question comes to me.