ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

1.Create a Cone class that includes a choice of ice cream or

1.Create a Cone class that includes a choice of ice cream or yogurt, the flavor, the number of scoops and type of cone
1.This class should also include static data members for the cost per scoop (.50), cost per ice cream cone (.75)

2.Create a Customer class that includes last name, first name and CustomerID number
1.Store the Customer data to a file. You may not have data about the same customer in your file more than once

3.Create an Order class that includes a Customer object and an array of 10 Cone objects (the maximum number of ice cream cones a customer can order is 10)

4.Display all order information and totals
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer, It will be my pleasure to help you. Can you please let me know how soon you need this done.

Also please let me know the programming language
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

C#. By Sunday evening if not before.

Ok i will have it ready
Looking at effort needed for this
I have sent a Underpriced report on this to your registered email id, please confirm if the price looks ok to you. Please let me know so I can start working on this accordingly.

Looking at effort needed for this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is the price the 50 now?

You should have received the suggested price in the email
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Correct. It says 75 in the email but when I go to change it to 75 that is not an option. Only 70.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.