ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Create a Console Application project. 1.Within the namespace

Create a Console Application project.
1.Within the namespace and outside of the wrapper class for Main create a class named assignment8 that inherits from System.Windows.Forms.
2.Instantiate a button control from System.Windows.Forms and name it btnClickMe.
3.Instantiate a button control from System.Windows.Forms and name it btnExit.
4.Set the form title bar to display "Assignment 8".
5.Set the form size properties to 300, 150.
6.Set the btnClickMe text to "Press Me" and the btnExit text to "Exit".
7.Add the two button controls to the form.
8.Set the btnClickMe location to coordinates 15, 20 and the btnExit location to coordinates 15, 60.
9.Register a new EventHandler for the Click event of the btnClickMe button and a new EventHandler for the Click event of the btnExit button.
10.Write the btnClickMe_Click event method and code the method to show a messagebox with "The Button Has Been Clicked" as text and "Click Me" in the MessageBox title bar when the Click event is fired.
11.Write the btnExit_Click event method and code the method to exit the application when the Click event is fired.
12.In Main run/instantiate an assignment8 form.
13.Internal documentation.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

In which programming language you want this done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's C#

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
This should be a form based application and not a Console based application. Can you please confirm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

correct. The second half of the question, which I thought I could complete myself was:

Create a Windows Forms Applicationproject.

1. Recreate an exact copy of the console application project you just created. Create this application as a Windows Forms application using the Visual Studio IDE to drag and drop the controls onto the form.

2. Use the same property settings for the form and buttons as you did in the console application.

hopefully that helps.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure how to add a button in a console application. Do you have any reference material that you can upload?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

All I know is that I was told it could be done by creating a button class and define the button as a GUI object.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
OK let Mr see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yeah, I'm having a significant amount of trouble, as well.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I posted the solution to Ice Cream shop did you get a chance to review it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am reviewing right now.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok please remember to rate it once you are satisfied
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
And for this one i believe you just need the first part correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Done and rated.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
You just need the first part of this question correct hte console application only?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yup

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML