ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Question One:Modify your work from midterm project to

Customer Question

Attachment: 2013-05-03_151249_question.docx

Attachment: 2013-05-03_151027_midterm_report_solution.docx

Question One: Modify your work from midterm project to keep track of each order item in an array. You will then include all the ordered items in the summary. Remove the module level summary variables from the form and loop through the array when totaling the order. Create an array of a structure, which holds the description, quantity, sales price, and extended price (the quantity times the sales price). As each purchase item is added to the order, store the information in the structure array then update the summary text box to reflect the newly ordered item. Test Data Output (use the same test data as midterm project). XXXXX XXXXX 123 Someplace Anywhere, CA 99999 Quantity - Description @ Price = Extended Price 2 - Deluxe Cooler @ 68.00 = $136.00 1 - Axe @ 5.00 = $5.00 Subtotal: $141.00 Shipping: 10.95 Total: $151.95 Question Two: Create a project for Video Bonanza to view a list of Movies. Use a dropdown list box for the movie categories. When a category is selected, display a list of released movie titles in a second list box titled Movie List. Using either buttons or a menu allow the user to display a count of the number of movie titles for the selected category. The category list will have these categories: All, Comedy, Drama, Action, Sci-Fi, Horror, and New Releases. Do not sort the category list. When the program begins, the All movies category will be selected and the Movie List listbox (which is sorted) will display all the movies. When a category is selected, clear the movie titles list box and fill it with only the movies for that category (hint: use the SelectedIndexChanged event). Use a two dimensional array to store the movies by category. The movies by category are: Comedy: Mrs. Housefire Twister Act Home by Yourself Drama: Dancing With Fools Action: A Dependent's Pay Home and Around Sci-Fi: Jura's Park Horror: Ghost Man New Releases: Women in White An American Resident For the report display all the movie titles by category and output it in the Print Preview dialog box. Include your name and a heading at the top of the report.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello,

i will wait until tomorrow

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hi do you still need assistance with this? If so i can assist you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes i still need them asnwered please
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know how soon you need these done. And please note these are 2 programs so i may have to underprice the question looking at effort and deadline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need them for this coming Thursday May 9th. Yes I know there is 2 questions, can you please give me a new before you start them.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Does the price of $75 for both questions sound ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how about $70?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please let me know

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry 75 is the lowest i can do. I hope you understand this does involve lot of effort
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok fine but please try to have it ready by Thursday morning

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Ok i will keep you posted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thank you

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
no problem
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Can you please provide the question text of midterm so i have complete picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes just give me 2 min
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Question One:

Calculate the amount due for an order. For an order, the user should enter the following information into text boxes: customer name, address, city, state (two-letter abbreviation), and ZIP code. An order may consist of multiple items. For each item, the user will enter the product description, quantity, and price into text boxes.

Include radio buttons for ground or express shipping.

You will need buttons for Next Item, New Order and Exit.

For the Next Item button, validate the quantity and price. Each must be present and numeric. For any bad data, display a message box. Calculate the charge for the current item and add the charge and quantity into the appropriate totals.

After you have calculated the charge for the current item and added the amounts to the running totals, calculate the shipping amount (from the table below), and add that to the total amount due for the order. (Do not calculate shipping on individual items use the order total.)

The shipping charges depend on the subtotal of the products, taken from the following table (express shipping is just $10 higher than ground shipping).

Less than Ground Shipping Express Shipping

Less than $15.00

$4.95

$14.95

15.00 – 49.99

6.95

16.95

50.00 – 99.99

8.95

18.95

100.00 - 199.99

10.95

20.95

200.00 or more

12.95

22.95

Display the address information and the summary in a large text box using concatenation.

For the New Order button clear the customer fields and reset the running totals to zero.

Test Data

Item

Quantity

Sales Price

Deluxe Cooler

2

68

Axe

1

5

Test Data Output

XXXXX XXXXX

123 Someplace

Anywhere, CA 99999

Items ordered: 3

Subtotal: $141.00

Shipping: 10.95

Total: $151.95

Question Two:

Modify the case study above to use menus and a function procedure. Refer to question one specifications. Once the menu has been added, remove the buttons from the form.

Use a function procedure to calculate the shipping amount for the entire order. (Do not calculate shipping on individual items, use the order total.)

Add an Order Complete item to the menu that clears the running totals and textboxes and begins a new order. Also add a font and color menu commands to the edit menu that changes the text in the large summary text box.

The Help menu About choice should display a message box with information about the programmer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you see it ok

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Thanks..do you have the VB Project from Mid term. Can you please zip it and please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.

I would use that as baseline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/785946/Question 1.sln

let me know if it work

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I would need the complete project not just the .sln file
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please zip the complete VB project from the root folder and then upload the zip file..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/787340/MIDTERM.zip
oh ok sorry, I didn't know how to do it

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Got it thanks. i will keep you posted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

cool, thank you

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How is it coming along?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please download video bonanza from

http://wikisend.com/download/991542/VideoBonanza.zip

I am still working on other program
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its good thanks

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
i will have other one ready too before deadline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

great thank you.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Any time my friend
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello,

where can I add the 30 dollars more

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

never mind I found it, I just add you $30 as agreed. thank you

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

have a great day

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
thanks