TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**For TheDoctor** Need help completing XML and HTML project

**For TheDoctor** Need help completing XML and HTML project if you could? Info you can find at www.caxlo.com/finals.pdf
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Please provide details. You can upload any documents that you have to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Info you can find at www.caxlo.com/finals.pdf

By when do you need this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

by end of the week

Thank you,

I will contact you once this is complete.
Hello again,

Can you clarify what day of the week "end of the week" is? Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
by this sunday the 5/5/13 if possible
Thank you. I asked because this is quite a bit of work and I didn't know if tomorrow was the "end of the week". By Sunday is perfectly doable. I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My mistake, thank you sir
No problem. I will talk to you soon.
Hello again,

The "blog" part seems to be asking for a page where you can simply add new comments or delete them. Rather simply functionality. Would you like his implemented using a MySQL database or XML?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not necassary just comments to be stored in txt file if u can
Text file is more complicated than an XML file. Is it alright if it is done in an XML data file?
Hello again,

You can download the XML assignment here:

Attachment: 2013-05-03_203136_xmlstuff.zip

It contains all of the required XML documents. It also includes the required XSL document, which provides the XSL Transformation. And there is one stylesheet, which is used inside of the XSL.

Simply open the XML documents in your browser to view them. And make sure you keep all of the files in the same directory. You will see that the XSL transforms the XML into an actual web page. While your requirements were that you only had to successfully transform a single one of these XML files. I did it so that every single XML file is successfully transformed. It never hurts to put in a little extra effort in a class.

Here is the other project:

Attachment: 2013-05-03_203445_finalproject.zip

You asked me to complete the roll over, the form validation, and the blog.

For the roll over, the point is to have something happen elsewhere on the page when you roll over something. When you roll over "goofy", you will see that the goofy image is added to the page.

For the form validation, all of the validation has been implemented. If you manage to successfully fill out the form, it will let you know that validation passed.

For the Blog, I had to use XML. This requires sorting entries, deleting entries, etc. Doing that is significantly easier with XML than with a plain text file. With XML, you can search entries, easily find entries by ID, and then delete them.

Those were the only three items that you asked me to complete, as yo have already completed the other parts. Though I did notice that the requirements asked you to use a library (such as jQuery). The good news is that I used jQuery for both the roll over and the form validation. So you have met that requirement.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems