Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

Question: Compare the ATP yield PER CARBON ATOM when ethanol,

Question: Compare the ATP yield PER CARBON ATOM when ethanol, palmitate and glucose are oxidized to CO2. Show Work.

a. Ethanol -----> 2CO2

b. Palmitate ----> 16CO2

c. Glucose ---> 6CO2
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes keep looking. Thanks!
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm supposed to have the answer to this turned in tomorrow around 11:30. Need an answer by then if possible. thank you

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please keep looking for answer. I got an extension on due date for homework paper to be turned in.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just checking to see if someone is still helping me with this question.

Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
What type of work do you need to show? I know that 1 mole of ethanol yields 13 moles of ATP when converted to CO2. Do you need all the steps to get that 13, or do you just need the math from that point?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.