Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.

Question: Compare the ATP yield PER CARBON ATOM when ethanol,

Question: Compare the ATP yield PER CARBON ATOM when ethanol, palmitate and glucose are oxidized to CO2. Show Work.

a. Ethanol -----> 2CO2

b. Palmitate ----> 16CO2

c. Glucose ---> 6CO2
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes keep looking. Thanks!
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm supposed to have the answer to this turned in tomorrow around 11:30. Need an answer by then if possible. thank you

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, please keep looking for answer. I got an extension on due date for homework paper to be turned in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just checking to see if someone is still helping me with this question.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 1 year ago.
What type of work do you need to show? I know that 1 mole of ethanol yields 13 moles of ATP when converted to CO2. Do you need all the steps to get that 13, or do you just need the math from that point?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.