Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Microsoft Access Problem

"For Susan Athena" Microsoft Access Problem http://www.sendspace.com/file/630ai1

Hi. Thanks for requesting me!

I'll have to opt out of this question. Hopefully another expert can assist.

Kind regards,
Susan
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
continue to search
Thank you for your patience while we search for another professional to assist you.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do you have any other Microsoft Access experts that can assist me?
We are still searching for the right professional to assist you, and your question is open to all the professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Best,

Angela
Hi, I can help with these types of questions. When is it due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Tommorrow at 10 pm eastern time
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.