TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

*For TheDoctor* I have a new assignment that Ive been working

*For TheDoctor* I have a new assignment that I've been working on for a couple of days now. I've gotten the hang of most of it but can't seem to get my code using Dreamweaver 6 to apply different font colors and bold to only part of my paragraph. I have zipped the assignment as given and the one I've worked on.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Please upload your zip files. You can upload them to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then place it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hope this was correct. There should be the two zip files. One is the original assignment the other is what I'm working on. The example shows that on the Home (index.php) body that the images are align left and the words Café Townsend's visionary chef is in what looks to be the same color as the sidebar. The rest of the paragraph is black. I just can't seem to get the paragraph to display the two different colors. It's all red or all black. When trying to add in color code it actually types that in the middle of the paragraph.

Thanks Again

You only sent one zip. I do not know if it is the original or your work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The link said two. I'll try again. Maybe I clicked the copy link too quick. Both are there. My work is in the folder cafetownsend1.

I got them. I will contact you once this is ready.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much.

You're welcome.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.