ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I need help on P14.1. Finish the implementation of the class

I need help on P14.1. Finish the implementation of the class fraction by overloading the remaining arithmetic operations.

P14.3. Determine which functions in class Fraction are candidates for inlining. Rewrite the class to inline those you identify, and test the resulting application.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is the link.

Ok i will keep you posted

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help! - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.