Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship
2911261

I need to contact (preferably email) a forensic scientist for

I need to contact (preferably email) a forensic scientist for a school research paper. Any suggestions for one?
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much! Yes I will wait! I just need my questions answered by this Tuesday. There are only twelve questions and will just take a few minutes to answer. Again, thank you so much!
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you!

I was about to go offline, but saw your question. Can you let me know if you want someone to provide you with ideas on how to contact a forensic scientist to help answer your questions? If so, I think I have some ideas for you that might assist. Let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need an email address of a forensic scientist that will answer me back. I emailed three before I put the question, but none of them answered me.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship