TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

For "The Doctor" This builds off the last thing you did

For "The Doctor"

This builds off the last thing you did for me. I can create the table in MySQL but I need the PHP code that will access the table STORY.

Return to your story generator program. Remove the statements that declare and initialize the $content and $prompt arrays. In their place, add PHP code to connect to MySQL, and select the database, and and query the Story table.

Modify the loop that creates the text boxes so that it fetches rows from the query. Use the sequence and prompt fields. Make sure that this part of the program is working correctly.

Now modify the story generator loop to fetch rows from the query, but this time you will use the sequence and content fields. The HTTP request passes the user's entries, just as it always has done. Ensure that the whole program works as expected
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

It would be my pleasure to complete this for you. However, please remember to rate the previous answer that I provided for you. Without a rating, I am not paid for my time and effort.

I will contact you once this one is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK, thanks. I just rated you for the last answer. Thanks a bunch.

Thank you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems