I am taking an Excel 2010 course right now. My laptop that has Office 2010 has the BSoD right now. I have Office 2007 0n my work laptop but the teacher says the assignments have to be done in Excel 2010. Two of these assignments are very simple and can be done quickly. Two of these assignments will request premade spreadsheets that are also found in the zip folder found on this link. The other assignment will have to be made from scratch. The assignment can be found at this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i20gnmuqzbnem5o/mF7bOJuD9y
I would prefer to continue to wait. Perhaps if this question would be answered quicker if it was moved to the Office category.
The first two assignments are in the zipped folder you sent me. I reviewed the first two assignments. I am very pleased so far. What about the third assignment?
Below is what this spreadsheet that has to be made from scratch needs to consist of:
Topic: Management assigned you the task of organizing an award ceremony for your organization. They have asked you to organize data into a spreadsheet so they can easily view and manipulate the award types and amounts before decisions are made. All of this information should be fictitious. You are required to create a spreadsheet to track all of the following items:
- Organization size: 30
- Award Ceremony Date: December 5th
- Two Types of Awards: Performance Award and Special Commendation Award
- Performance Awards can be given in the range of $500 - $5000
- Special Commendation Awards can be given in the range of $500 - $2000
Data to include:
- List of all employees receiving awards (should be at least 50% of employees)
- Type of award each employee will receive
- Amount of award each employee will receive
- Percentage of overall budget that each employee's award will represent
- Percentage of overall budget that each type of award will represent
- Column totals using formulas
Features of Excel to Include:
- Use of formulas for adding and computing percentages
- Changes to font size and style, as appropriate for impact
- Label on worksheet tab at bottom
- Use Headings/Titles for each category listed
- Format currency to zero decimal places
- Adjust width of columns or wrapping the text within cells to avoid overlap of adjacent cells by long text entries
- Use color to emphasize important aspects of the sheet
- Use borders to separate sheet into appropriate sections
- Charts to show data
Any update on when the final spreadsheet will be completed? I need it done today if possible.
Any update on when the final spreadsheet will be completed? I need it done the assignment is due very soon.