R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Excel Help Needed

I am taking an Excel 2010 course right now. My laptop that has Office 2010 has the BSoD right now. I have Office 2007 0n my work laptop but the teacher says the assignments have to be done in Excel 2010. Two of these assignments are very simple and can be done quickly. Two of these assignments will request premade spreadsheets that are also found in the zip folder found on this link. The other assignment will have to be made from scratch. The assignment can be found at this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i20gnmuqzbnem5o/mF7bOJuD9y

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would prefer to continue to wait. Perhaps if this question would be answered quicker if it was moved to the Office category.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. Please note that all academic questions, including those involving programming, software, and computers, are placed in the homework categories where there are many programming, software, and computer professionals. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I'd be glad to help. I'd complete the projects and get back to you soon.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please download file below

https://www.box.com/s/8jy6hzcr8lbrwvf9ul3j

Please leave a rating for the answer.

Let me know if you need help with any other projects. Just add 'RRJha' at the start of your new question to send it directly to me.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PRJHA,

The first two assignments are in the zipped folder you sent me. I reviewed the first two assignments. I am very pleased so far. What about the third assignment?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I though you only needed help with 10-4 and 10-5. Which is the third one?

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Below is what this spreadsheet that has to be made from scratch needs to consist of:

Topic: Management assigned you the task of organizing an award ceremony for your organization. They have asked you to organize data into a spreadsheet so they can easily view and manipulate the award types and amounts before decisions are made. All of this information should be fictitious. You are required to create a spreadsheet to track all of the following items:

Details:

- Organization size: 30

- Award Ceremony Date: December 5th

- Two Types of Awards: Performance Award and Special Commendation Award

- Performance Awards can be given in the range of $500 - $5000

- Special Commendation Awards can be given in the range of $500 - $2000

Data to include:

- List of all employees receiving awards (should be at least 50% of employees)

- Type of award each employee will receive

- Amount of award each employee will receive

- Percentage of overall budget that each employee's award will represent

- Percentage of overall budget that each type of award will represent

- Column totals using formulas

Features of Excel to Include:

- Use of formulas for adding and computing percentages

- Changes to font size and style, as appropriate for impact

- Label on worksheet tab at bottom

- Use Headings/Titles for each category listed

- Format currency to zero decimal places

- Adjust width of columns or wrapping the text within cells to avoid overlap of adjacent cells by long text entries

- Use color to emphasize important aspects of the sheet

- Use borders to separate sheet into appropriate sections

- Charts to show data

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll work on it and get back to you by tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Any update on when the final spreadsheet will be completed? I need it done today if possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Any update on when the final spreadsheet will be completed? I need it done the assignment is due very soon.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech