ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

1. (TCO 7) Write a join query that for every order placed on

1. (TCO 7) Write a join query that for every order placed on September 5, 1998, (use '05-SEP-1998') will list the order number and order date along with the customer number, last name, and first name of the customer who placed the order.

2. (TCO 8) Write a query that will list the part number, part description, and on-hand value (units on hand * unit price) for each part in item class AP. Give the expression an alias of "On Hand Value".

TCO 8) Write a query that will display the customer number, first name, and last name for every customer with a balance greater than $50. Display the first and last name as a single column and provide an alias for the column.
4. (TCO 7) Write a query that will list the customer number, last name, and first name for every customer represented by sales rep 03 or sales rep 12.
5 Write a query that will list the part number and part description for all parts in the PART table.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
How soon you need this done
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have only one hour to complete this

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have only 2 hour to complete this

I will have those 5 ready soon
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please wait let me finish my work thanks for help

Ok i will be waiting
Let me know if you need anything changed in any of those 5 queries
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I am done thanks