ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

1. Calculate and output the average salary for the company

Customer Question

1. Calculate and output the average salary for the company as well as the names of all people whose salaries exceed the average. (Visual Basic 2008, Windows Form Application)

Name Salary

Agasi 43,000

Smith 31,000

Johnston 22,000

Miner 18,000

Altman 27,000

Lu 19,000

2. Read the 10 numbers in the following list, and then output the list in reverse order. ( Ex: 12, 43, 6 etc.)
31, 15 85, 36, 22, 81, 70, 6, 43 ,12

3. The following list contains names and sexes of people at XYZ Company:
Janice (female), Bill (male), Debra (female), Chantelle (female), William (male), Art (male), Bill (male), Ellen (female).

Read the list into the computer in the order given. Then prepare and output two separate lists, one composed of all of the males and the other of all of the females.

ALL OF THIS IS DONE IN MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC 2008 (WINDOWS FORM APPLICATION)
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello welcome back. I can assist you can you please let me know how soon you need this done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow morning @ 8am
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Ok looking at effort involved fact this has 3 questions in one i would have to request you to create separate question for each program. Please let me know if that works for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you complete the last two questions?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I can but the question price should be $100 for last 2..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do what you can I will still have to run the codes to see if they run properly.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
i will provide the answer to Program 2 here..but you would have to create a new question for Program 3..will that work? Is so, You can request me when you create the question for program 3 by starting it with "for ATLProg"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please be around for 5 mins i will have Program 2 ready..I assume use of Array is ok. and you would want to display results in listbox on form
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Exactly
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
As mentioned in question solution is in visual studio 2008 and 2010
Steps to run the project 1. Right click on the .zip file and Unzip/Extract To the solution file. A zip file can be unzipped using Winzip or 7Zip. (7Zip can be downloaded for free from http://www.7-zip.org/) 2. Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder 3. Double click on .sln file to open the solution in Visual Studio. 4. Hit F5 to run the program.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It runs but what do I click on to see the coding?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Right click on form1.vb and do view code
I have third and first program ready too will provide as soon as you rate this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I rated.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Thanks i have provided to program 3 on your other question