ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

1. Calculate and output the average salary for the company

1. Calculate and output the average salary for the company as well as the names of all people whose salaries exceed the average. (Visual Basic 2008, Windows Form Application)

Name Salary

Agasi 43,000

Smith 31,000

Johnston 22,000

Miner 18,000

Altman 27,000

Lu 19,000

2. Read the 10 numbers in the following list, and then output the list in reverse order. ( Ex: 12, 43, 6 etc.)
31, 15 85, 36, 22, 81, 70, 6, 43 ,12

3. The following list contains names and sexes of people at XYZ Company:
Janice (female), Bill (male), Debra (female), Chantelle (female), William (male), Art (male), Bill (male), Ellen (female).

Read the list into the computer in the order given. Then prepare and output two separate lists, one composed of all of the males and the other of all of the females.

Hello welcome back. I can assist you can you please let me know how soon you need this done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Tomorrow morning @ 8am
Ok looking at effort involved fact this has 3 questions in one i would have to request you to create separate question for each program. Please let me know if that works for you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you complete the last two questions?
I can but the question price should be $100 for last 2..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do what you can I will still have to run the codes to see if they run properly.
i will provide the answer to Program 2 here..but you would have to create a new question for Program 3..will that work? Is so, You can request me when you create the question for program 3 by starting it with "for ATLProg"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please be around for 5 mins i will have Program 2 ready..I assume use of Array is ok. and you would want to display results in listbox on form
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
As mentioned in question solution is in visual studio 2008 and 2010
Steps to run the project 1. Right click on the .zip file and Unzip/Extract To the solution file. A zip file can be unzipped using Winzip or 7Zip. (7Zip can be downloaded for free from 2. Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder 3. Double click on .sln file to open the solution in Visual Studio. 4. Hit F5 to run the program.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It runs but what do I click on to see the coding?
Right click on form1.vb and do view code
I have third and first program ready too will provide as soon as you rate this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I rated.
Thanks i have provided to program 3 on your other question