TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

hello, i have an assignment that you have answered almost a

hello, i have an assignment that you have answered almost a year ago.
can you help me with that?
its the "database to support a web based discussion board" one
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

Please provide me with a link to the question to which you are referring?

Thank you
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

By when do you require this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ASAP, can you get it to me later today?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to complete this today. I will open your request to other professionals who may be able to assist you sooner. You will be notified once another professional wishes to contact you.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you refer to the previous answer the one you did in the link provided?

I am willing to double the price please i need it today

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Yes. I will make some changes, test it, and then send you the file.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The goal of this project is to design a database to support a web based discussion board.

The board is to allow threaded discussions. Users can register, or not register. Registered users can rank threads. The users can have a signature file and a link to their own web site. Users are grouped into three categories; regular, advanced and admin’s. Admins can delete threads, advanced can only delete responses. Deleted threads and responses are only hidden, they are never actually deleted. The IP, date, time and user, for each response must be stored in the database. Each thread can be marked with a category, and each user can set up a default listing of categories they want to view.

You must:

Design the database. Give a list of the tables and a data dictionary of rules and field specifications. You must also set up needed views of the data. Theses views must include the following:

A users view, that shows the user info, and their settings.

A multi-thread view, that shows threads that a person is interested in.

A single thread view, which shows a thread and the responses to it.

An admin view of each that shows the hidden threads and responses.

You must insert enough data to show the workings of the views.

A listing of the tables and their data is also to be included. This is to be turned in on paper, but to make sure it works you should create the database in electronic form.

A discussion forum will be created in Blackboard for any questions.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
I will contact you once this is ready.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, but last thing, the work to be hand in electronically not on paper,

thanks i am wating

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure that I understand what you mean by that. I will send you a Microsoft Word file, which is electronic.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems