ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I have a 30 question quiz on C# XXXXX is 24 multiple choice

I have a 30 question quiz on C# XXXXX is 24 multiple choice (a,b,c,d) and 6 short answer questions.

It has a time limit so if you accept you will have 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish.

If at least 70% are correctly answered I will give a $30 bonus.

Let me know if you can do this and if the bonus sounds fair.
Can you please go to and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I did that

How much time do we have ? Do you need all of these questions ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need as many of the questions as possible. It should be 30 in total we have about 2 and a half hours

I think the question should be priced atleast around $100..looking at essay questions..i am making good progress on this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok It is 60 and I said 30 bonus which is 90, but if you think 100 is more reasonable I can do that.

Thanks i will have solutions ready in 15 mins or so
Please download solution from

Please note this was much more involved and should have been priced around $100 atleast.

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Looks good I left the bonus that was promised. Thanks

Appreciate that