ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

"For ATLProg Only"

"For ATLProg Only"

Assignment is Due Sunday April 28th, 2013 at 10pm.

a. Design a class named Rectangle to represent a rectangle. The class contains: i. Two double data fields named width and height that specify the width and height of the rectangle. The default values are 1 for both width and height. (0.5 points) ii. A no-arg constructor that creates a default rectangle (0.5 points) iii. A constructor that creates a rectangle with the specified width and height (0.5 points) iv. A method named getArea() that returns the area of this rectangle (0.5 points) v. A method named getParameter() that returns the parameter (0.5 points) a. Architecture Requirements b. The program should display a Title on the screen c. Draw the UML diagram (1 points) d. Create test cases to test your program (0.5 points) b. Demonstrate your code compiles and runs without issue (You can use screen captures to demonstrate this functionality in a word document). Name your Java file Yournamehw4.java. Name your Word document Yournamehw4.doc (or Yournamehw4.docx) Homework 4 Submission requirements: Your completed assignment should consist of the Yournamehw4.java Java file and a Yournamehw4.doc Word document. Submit each of these files to your WebTycho homework 4 assignment area no later than the due date listed in the syllabus.

Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much! The link below is the document I need to turn in.

http://ge.tt/1ZRuHxe/v/0?c

Got it i will keep you posted
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alrighty! Thanks again!

No problem My pleasure
How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sunday evening :)

Plenty of time, I am in no rush for this assignment. Trying to do it on my own but my brain just ain't comprehending this one!

i will keep you posted
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help!
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-atlprog/ - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.