ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

All values when selected gets added to the project total textbox Example

Instructions:
All values when selected gets added to the project total textbox
Example (selecting web and checking the login authentication box will put $700 in the project total box)
When an item is deselected it’s the dollar amount is subtracted from the project total textbox. Ex (un-checking login authentication will leave $500 in the project total box)

Attachment: 2013-04-24_173258_project_2222.pdf

Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, is there an email i can send the project to you , because i cant upload the file here ,although i can see the attachment in the email you sent me , but i am not able to see the code i need

i got the attachment. And please dont post any code as this is a public website. Can you please let me know by when you need this done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As soon as you can , when do you think i should expect the answer?

in around 1 hr but please note question should be priced atleast around $60. Please confirm if you agree to suggested price
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do confirm the price but the instructions should be answered from chapters 1 to 5 , not a complicated or advanced code in VB ,thats the Book name ,i am sure you are familiar with it.

PROGRAMMING IN
VISUAL BASIC 2010

Julia Case Bradley

Anita C. Millspaugh
,

yes i will keep you posted
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok , Thank You

No problem
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did you use switch statments for radio and check box buttons?

Yes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, just let me run the code and check

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again , i ran the code its fine but when i press Web 500 the the check boxes , the result is decreases instead of increasing the amount in total

If will add amount when checkbox is checked and subtract when it is unchecked. I would suggest you doing manual calculation to make sure result is valid. I tested it and it looks good
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok , thanks alot for your help, have a nice day

Hope to work with you again. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Are you online , i have another project i was wondering if you can help me with

YEs can you please provide more details on your new question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure , i dont know if yor remember the project you have helped me with last week, but my new project is an addition to the previous project, i can send you the instructions

I do remember, just provide exact details and deadline

Do you have any word/pdf related to this question. If yes
Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

174356 thats the file ID, i need this by tomorrow afternoon , is it possible that the price can be cheaper ? because i have part three next week too

sorry i am out of ideas on this one.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh ok , is there any Expert you can refer me to

i will suggest you creating a new question and someone might post on it. Best Wishes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Excuse me again for bothering, the question that you have reviewed on file number 174356 is not the main project , i have the first part that you have helped me with last week, this part has to be added to the main code

Understand that but I am out of ideas
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, are you online, i have a project in VB i need some help with , you have helped last week with Vb and this is a continuation for the previous project
pls send me details, will take a look
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
sure, i dont know if you still have the previous project i sent you last week , but this part is an addition to previous parts . if you dont have the previous part i will send it as well
add a Data item the current menu on the main screen
Data
- Import
o Opens a file dialog with and gets a file that imports a pipe delimited list of customer into the system
o This data should go into your current arrays/collections that you are already using from the last project.
o The system should be able to read a file in this format ex. “Johnny|2600” minus the quotes of course
- Export
o The export feature should export data to a text file
o Only the name and total each customer spent is saved to the file
o Data must be exported in the file in the following format “Johnny|2600” minus the quotes of course
Login Form
- Change the login form to read from a file called users.txt
- File is pipe delimited username|password
- Place two users in the file by default joe|111 and sam|222
- Login should have the ability to add more users to the file without effecting the functionality
** All Files are pipe delimited
Let me get back to you later today
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok , plz let me know
ok