TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

This question is for TheDoctor: Assignment 4 Chapter

This question is for TheDoctor:

Assignment 4

Chapter 13:
Exercise 13.1 p.610
Exercise 13.2 p. 610
Exercise 13.3 p. 610
Exercise 13.8 p. 610

13.1 Use MySQL to create a database of information about used trucks for sale, similar to the cars database used in this chapter. Make up equipment that characterizes trucks. Get the raw data from the ad section of your local newspaper. Instead of using the states in the cars database, divide your town into four sections and use them.

13.2 Modify and test the program access_cars.php to handle UPDATE and INSERT SQL commands, as well as SELECT .

13.3 Modify and test the program JDBCServlet.java to handle UPDATE and INSERT SQL commands, as well as SELECT .

13.8 Write and test an ASP.NET source document and code-behind file that together request a name of a table in a database from the user and return the number of rows in the table.

Chapter 14:
Exercise 14.3 p. 653
Exercise 14.6 p. 653

14.3 Write, test, and debug (if necessary) a Ruby program with the following specification:
Input: Three names, on separate lines, from the keyboard.
Output: The input names in alphabetical order. Do not use arrays.

14.6 Write, test, and debug (if necessary) a Ruby program with the following specification
Input: A list of numbers from the keyboard.
Output: The median of the input numbers.

Chapter 15
Exercise 15.4 p. 685
Exercise 15.5 p. 685

**15.4 Build a simple Rails application that returns a static document to a requesting browser, where the static document is a brief description of you.

15.5 Build a Rails application that accepts two integer values, produces the product of the two values, and returns the product to the client.

I also will need to submit screen shots of the working code.
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

As you have seen, I have completed this assignment in the past. It involves MySQL, PHP, Java, ASP, Ruby, and Ruby on Rails. The Java and ASP projects require JDBC and ODBC respectively.

In short, this is a huge amount of work. I cannot complete that much work for the current question value. I will send an under-priced report. You will receive an email with the suggested price and instructions on how to update the question value.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Done. Can this be completed by the end of Saturday?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely.

I will contact you once it is complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems