TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Attention TheDoctor Only 1.0 and 2.0 are due right away Question Throughout

Attention TheDoctor
Only 1.0 and 2.0 are due right away
Question

Throughout this course students will work on the following software development project:

DLP:
The Distance Learning Portal System (DLP) will provide a portal that organizations can use for training employees. DLP must provide the following features: chat; email; ability to post multimedia (e.g. audio, video, etc.) along with text within class folders; and the ability for instructor to lecture students in real-time.

While some of the functionality of the system may be purchased from third party vendors, it is presumed that the software for the project will primarily be developed in-house (in other words, code will have to be written). It is also presumed that any hardware or software (e.g. database management system) needed for this new system must be purchased.

Students will complete the Goals and Objectives section of their project plan. It is expected that your completed document will be between 3 and 4 pages in length.

This deliverable should be in the following format. This is a textual discussion. No WBS should be created at this point.

At the top of the first page of your project plan should be a revision history table. As we progress through this course you will receive critiques from your instructor. Please make the required changes and note the changes in the revision history. In addition, as we progress through this course you will learn more about the subject as well as the project you are working on. In the “real world” the project plan does get amended. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that, for example, your section on cost estimates might need to be amended after you work on the section on scheduling. These changes must also be noted in the revision history.

Please note that this outline should be followed faithfully, including the numbering hierarchy.

Goals and Objectives
This section presents a general description of the project along with any general or technical constraints and/or considerations. Please include the sub-sections below.
1. Project name
2. Business goals and project goals
3. Scope
4. Time and budget constraints
5. General and technical requirements
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

1. I need 1.0 &2.0 by tomorrow

2. I have to send you the rest of the outline to be followed

If you have done something like this, that would be great, too much work for one person.

Thanks,

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
What is 1.0 and 2.0? Are they number 1 and 2 in that outline? You mentioned 1.0 and 2.0 but the instructions make no reference to those designations.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, these are numbers on the outline to be followed, send me a link so that I can send you the outline.

Thanks,

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
You can upload files to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://ge.tt/4Mjz9te/v/0?c

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,

I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I hope you will work on it and I am willing to adjust the price as long as it is done correctly.Like I said, only 1.0 and 2.0 are due tomorrow I have had good experiences with you.

Thanks,

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Thank you
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you still have the file, may you continue working o the rest of te sections. Let me know how we can arrange payment.

Thanks,

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Please enter a new question, starting it with **For TheDoctor**.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

For TheDoctor

You already have the files, may you start working on the next sections. 3&4 now and the rest tomorrow.

What do you think??

Thanks,

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
I cannot do additional work on a single question. You must enter a new question.