ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Complete and submit to your professor for grading: a. Business

Complete and submit to your professor for grading:
a. Business Requirements:
a. Write a Java application that allows a user to:
b. enter 10 numbers (double precision – i.e. your array should be of type double) into an array (1 points)
c. and then sorts and displays the numbers from lowest to highest (your array elements should be of type double)(1 points)
d. and the sum of the numbers. (your array elements should be of type double) (1 points)
a. Architecture Requirements
e. The program should display a Title on the screen
f. You create and submit test cases or your program (1 points)
b. Demonstrate your code compiles and runs without issue (You can use screen captures to demonstrate this functionality in a word document). Name your Java file Yournamehw3.java. Name your Word document Yournamehw3.doc (or Yournamehw3.docx)
Homework 3 Submission requirements:
Your completed assignment should consist of the Yournamehw3.java Java file and a Yournamehw3.doc Word document. Submit each of these files to your WebTycho homework 3 assignment area no later than the due date listed in the syllabus.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need this within the next 2 hours.

http://ge.tt/139jEie?c

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help!
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-atlprog/ - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the extremely quick replies. I appreciate it!

You are welcome !