Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

teachergreg can you let me know when it is a good time for

teachergreg can you let me know when it is a good time for a timed art assignment
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hello again and thanks so much for the request.

Would tonight (Monday) at about 8:30 CST time work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry last night was not good would tonight or tomorrow be good please let me know

tonight about 8:30 CST?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

teachergreg can we start

Go ahead and post

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 hour

try to answer the first few questions as much as possible.

also if i need to reword them

http://wikisend.com/download/540474/exam 3.docx

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just the first one says reword is that the only one that needs to be re worded.

Sorry, I lost internet access not long after sending and did not see your response.

Hope we did okay.

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi teachergreg i wanted to see if you can help with a couple assignments. one is for English class the other is for an entrepreneur

Sure thing.

Go ahead and Post each and just put "For Greg Only" at the front and I will look them over for you right away.

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

great i will get them to you when they are available. they will be timed and should be some time next week.

Okay. Just set them up in advance to ensure we can get together on a time to meet since they are timed.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Teacher Greg let me know a good time to do timed assignment also let me know if you want the books being used.

Hello and sorry for the delay. I will be available here in about 2 hours from now (9 pm EST) if that would work - any materials you can provide would be great!

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Another day in evening will be good maybe tomorrow or Wednesday . One book is Pearson custom business resources for saint Leo university GMT 320. The other is reasons literature and writing argument 5th edition by James merickel

Sounds good - how about Wednesday evening about that same time - would that work ( I will schedule in)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That will be good Wednesday at 9pm est. The timed assignment will only be 25 minutes. Let me know if thebooks I gave you will help

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

teacher greg i wanted to see if it was a good time to start. there is only 25 min for this English assignment

Go ahead and open the new thread to set it up.

I will be ready to go in about 15 minutes (have to finish up one quick thing) if that is okay

Just start with "For Greg" on the new thread.

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what category should i out it under

Since it is English, I would put it under "Writing Homework" or I can move it to that area if needed once you post.

:-)