R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

To RRJha I would like to ask for help for a last problem,

To RRJha

I would like to ask for help for a last problem, but I would need to send you a doc. because there is a diagram.

Please upload the document at and post its download link here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For RRJha

Received it. I'll work over this and get back to you by tonight.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

To RRJha

Do you know when the answer will be ready?

Sorry for the delay. I've been working through this and hope to complete it today.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much. Nevertheless, I have noticed that there is always a site that remains unvisited. See for example

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One more thing, but very briefly: the relation between the number of sites and the average number of hops needed to visit all sites seems to be always quadratic (that's what is obtained with Excel's trendline). But, is there a way to establish a more accurate relation?

The last site is actually visited, but not printed, because we the printf statement is at the start of function. If we move it to the end of method, it'll not print the first site (Cluster 1, site 1) but print last visited site.

Not sure about the formula of relationship. Excel trendline formula is reliable if you've a high R-square (say >95%)