Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

Bio Help; will give bonus

Ray Atkinson; I was hoping you could help me again on a question please. Explain in your own words how a population of bacteria evolves to become resistant to antibiotics through the process of natural selection. Include in your answer the following components of natural selection: overproduction, variation, competition & survival, differential reproduction.

Go to the Tree of Life web-site. Look around and pick one species that you find interesting (living or extinct). Consider watching the "Tree of Life Web Project" video (11 min) at  www.esciencelabs.com under Kingdoms of Life

Write 1-2 paragraphs about this species answering the following questions: 

• Try your best to find out which kingdom, phylum, class, order, family and/or genus this species belong to. 

• Who  is this species closely related to? Ancestors? Were you surprised by any of  its evolutionary relationships? 

• Which features does this species share with closely related species? What makes it unique?

• Which environmental factors do you think have been important in the evolution of this species? 

• Is this information based on scientific evidence or pseudoscience?

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
I will be happy to get on this. Give me a bit to do the research.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Looks good bud thanks

You are quite welcome. I am glad you are pleased. I thought choosing your state animal was a good idea.

Please remember to rate my answer, so I can get credit for the work.