ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

FOR ALT PROG Design an Employee class that has fields for

FOR ALT PROG
Design an Employee class that has fields for the following pieces of information:

Employee Name
Employee Number
Next, design a class named ProductionWorker that extends the Employee class. The ProductionWorker class should have fields to hold the following information:

Shift Number (an integer, such as 1, 2, or 3)
Hourly Pay Rate
The workday is divided into two shifts: day and night. The shift field will hold an integer value representing the shift that the employee works. The day shift is shift 1 and the night shift is shift 2. Design the appropriate accessor and mutator methods for each class.

Once you have designed the classes, design a program that creates an object of the ProductionWorker class and prompts the user to enter data for each of the object’s fields. Store the data in the object and then use the object’s accessor methods to retrieve it and display it on the screen.

You are to submit the following for the assignment:

Your RAPTOR source code file with comments added to each line or where necessary to explain program flow. Also submit the flowchart of your working program.
Make sure you run it to make sure it is error free and does what it is supposed to.
You can use the generate dropdown to create example C++ code based on your working logical flow chart to see what the code would look like.

Remember to follow the guidelines of good program design. Make sure to use meaningful variable names and include comments as needed.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Monday or Tuesday of next week, Tuesday at the latest.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just checking to see if that would be ready for Tuesday?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
pls check back tommmorow morning
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML