TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Simple Visual Basic Website

I really need a Visual Basic  2010 Website written very easy and not very detailed here is a ge.tt link http://ge.tt/2sa9hRe/v/0?c

due 22rd please

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Why do you think I am not getting a response?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am good waiting....just hoping to find someone soon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can wait until 23rd too. I can't edit my post... Lol

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me (or one of the other professionals) to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like mediafire.com or box.com and sharing the link here. We may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

:-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's all I got.....I am stuck too.. a travel website that books people and validates the mentioned requirements. Its not clear I know but that's exactly how I was asked.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I can't get no one to take it. I'll just cancel the question. I will figure something out. I'll extend due date to 23rd... It just has to be the basic website with a few requirements. Detail is low

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Has anyone been assigned to the question? Just wondering so I know what's going on here.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

What do you mean by a "Visual Basic Web Site"? Visual Basic, itself, is not used to create web sites.

Visual Basic can be used to create desktop applications. VB.NET can also be used as the back-end code for an ASP.NET web site.

Additionally, you can create a standard web site using Visual Studio. But calling any of these a "Visual Basic Web Site" is not accurate and somewhat confusing. From looking at your requirements, it appears that you need an ASP.NET web site with VB.NET as the back-end language that perform the validation and postback functionality.

Does that sound accurate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wow that's what was wrong. Yes a asp.net using ms web developer or MS visual studio....don't need a lot of detail...just simple and requirements met.

Thank you so much

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Thank you for the clarification. I will complete this and contact you once it is done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

You can download the completed site here:

Every requirement has been met. It uses many different validators, including the required validator, the regular expression validator, and a custom validator that validates using an if/then comparison. Their is also one Function.

This was created in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am at work right now....as soon as I get home I will check it out. It will be around 8. Thank you very much!!

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems