Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.

Although the telegraph was first in providing electronic communication

Customer Question

Although the telegraph was first in providing electronic communication in the 19th Century, 'radio' is considered the grandfather of modern day electronics which led to television and where we are today with the Internet, computers, and all types of audio and video devices. Keeping this in mind, chronicle in order the events that took place that originally began with the discovery of the electromagnetic spectrum to the beginnings of radio broadcasting which led to the creation of the NBC and CBS networks. Include the following individuals and their contributions to broadcasting in the early days: Hertz, Marconi, Paley, deforest, Armstrong, and Sarnoff.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,

I would be happy to assist you with your requested information. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

Please let me know what length essay you need, (i.e. word count) and when you need this.

Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank your for your response. There is no requirement in the quantity of the essay because it is focused on the quality of it. If all the criteria is met in the answers towards the question, it is all that is required. From my knowledge of all that it covers, I will imagine 3-5 pages. Thanks you again and I would need it by Saturday if possible.
Hi again,

Thank you for letting me know. I will be happy to also do this for you.I will have this posted either later today or tomorrow,(Friday).

Have a great Thursday,
LisaKiss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much
Smile
Good afternoon,

I just wanted to let you know that I am in the process of writing and posting your essay and you will have it shortly.

Happy Friday,
LisaSmile
Good afternoon,

Thank you for once again allowing me the opportunity to assist you. The following is the essay that you requested:

The History of Broadcasting

The amazing journey and development of broadcasting began with radio transmissions that carried a series of dots and dashes for wireless telegraphy. Even though it is true that the telegraph was the first device that was able to provide electronic communication to individuals it was actually the invention of the radio that is considered by most to be the start of what has transformed into our current day broadcasting and communication methods.

Radio broadcasting began experimenting in 1906 and then went on to begin transmissions commercially in 1920. Reginald Fessenden is credited with using one of the first signals to carry voice and music . He used the radio signals to broadcast to ships at sea on Christmas Eve. He broadcast from Massachusetts and played, "O Holy Night" on his violin and also read passages from the bible.

It is interesting to point out that when Reginald Fessenden completed his broadcast to the ships at sea his financial backers actually lost interest in the project. In the very beginning of broadcasting, this concept was very new and considered by many to be highly unusual. Until this time, the telegraph was the usual method of communication, which was a one to one method of communicating, not a one to many style of communicating. Many people, especially those responsible for the financial backing of broadcasting as a one to many style considered this to not be a practical method.

One man who many consider to be vital in the history of broadcasting and communication was David Sarnoff. Early in his life and career, Sarnoff predicted that radio broadcasting would be the next medium of communication between mass levels of people. Despite the fact that he was correct, he was highly criticized. In 1915, David Sarnoff said that the concept of a radio music box was the new and lasting way of broadcasting across the land.

During the early 1900's there were very few organizations that believed that this radio music box, as it was referred to, was the wave of the future, and not a fad. Westinghouse was the most well known organization that continued to advance the concept of radio transmissions. In 1926, The National Broadcasting Company began regular broadcasting with telephone links between New York and other major Eastern cities. NBS became the dominant system in 1927 and was headed by William S. Paley. He became the chief executive who transformed the Columbia Broadcasting System, referred to as CBS, from a small radio network into one of the worlds most dominant radio and television networks operations within the United States. Paley is considered a pioneer in the history of radio broadcasting. His vision for the future was not an accepted concept by many in the communication and business industry. It was an up hill battle for many years in the beginning of his career, but, he did not give up. Paley changed the model for broadcsting by developing a successful and profitable broadcast programming but, by also viewing advertisers as the most significant factor in making broadcasting successful and possible. He understood how important sponsorship was in broadcasting.

Two men that also had a significant role in the developemnt of radio broadcasting were Heinrich Hertz and Guglielmo Marconi. Hertz was responsible for demonstrating that a person could produce and detect electromagnetic radiation, which is what is now referred to as radio waves. This was unheard of in 1888 when Heinrich Hertz began these experiments. Heinrich Hertz's work intrigued interest in Marconi who was quite interested in the fields of science and electricity. Marconi developed what was referred to as, Marconi's Law and the radio telegraph system. He is often referred to as the inventor of the radio.

Another man who is often referred to as a pioneer in the radio and broadcasting field was Lee De Forest. In 1916 he broadcast the first radio advertisements, using his own products. He also was responsible for broadcasting the first Presidential election report by radio in November 1916. This was done for XXXXX XXXXX Hughes and Woodrow Wilson. A few years later, DeForest went on to sponsor radio broadcast of music that featured the opera star Enrico Caruso. DeForest work and advancements in the radio field where connected to another man, Edwin Howard Armstrong. He was and American Engineer and inventor who many have referred to as also being quite influential in the history and development of radio. Armstrong was the inventor of modern frequency modulation radio transmission, which is what we referr to as FM transmission. Armstrong was able to use DeForest's work and then take it several steps forward and basically move radio reception to the clearest type of transmissions known.

In 1943, as a result of a supreme court decision, the Blue Network became known as the American Broadcasting Company, referred to as ABC. In 1946, ABC, NBC, and CBS began regular television broadcasting. The journey from a single radio transmission on a Christmas Eve night to having three major broadcasting networks was difficult, with many who doubted this was not a waste of time. However, once the interest in broadcasting was realized and profits were also incurred, what was once a passing idea transformed into the start of a mega industry. During the 1950's and the 1960's television began to replace radio as the main source of revenue for broadcasting networks. Another major milestone in the history of broadcasting also occurred in the 150's,and that was when television networks introduced broadcast that were in color. The first network colorcast was on January 1, 1954, with NBC broadcasting the annual Tournament of Roses Parade in Passadena California.

As broadcasting on television grew in demand and popularity each year more and more new organizations wanted to become a part of this growing industry. In the 1980's, The Federal Communications Commission changed the rules that limited the number of radio and television stations a business entity could own in one metropolitan area. This was done under the Reagan Administration with pressure from Congress. The deregulation led to many new groups emerging, such as Infinity Broadcasting and Clear Channel buying many stations in larger cities.

The 2000s decade was introduced to digital radio and direct broadcasting by satellite. Two American companies, XM and Sirius have become the two major broadcasters within the United States of Satellite broadcasting.

What began as a one to one communication between two people gradually changed to a one to many transmission and communicaiton and has continued to be a vital element of our society and our daily lives. Radio broadcasting and, as an extension, television broadcasting, has changed the way we live and learn about what is going on in the world, the way that we stay connected to people, and how we are entertained.

Works Cited:
High, Aitkin. The Continuous Wave: Tecnology and the American Radio, 1900-1932. PrincetonUniversity Press. 1985.

www.leedeforest.org/awa.html

www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,989773,00.html

www.inventors.about.com/od/astartinventors/a/Armstrong.htm

www.wcbn.org/history/wcbntime.html

It was a pleasure being able to work with you again.

Please remember to click one of the top three icons so that I may be paid.

Also, please feel free to request me, Lisa Kawecki, any time in the future simply by typing, "For Lisa K.", at the beginning of your question.

Have a great weekend,
Lisa

Kiss
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am,

Thank you so much for all your assistance...you have been an extreme life saver. Was wondering if you was interested in doing this attached essay too.

It's kind of hard to read after cutting and pasting it but if you are interested I will attach it and send it to you as a word document.

Once again you have been awesome. Let me know what you decide...either ways I will understand... :)

Thanks a billion!

Angie

Critical
Thinking

Objective: Complete and submit Critical Thinking exercises as
defined in the

course Syllabus.

Requirements: Successful Strategic thinking Exercises will be three (3)
to five (5) pages in length and incorporate the information and knowledge
gained in the course. Use the sections shown in the Evaluation Criteria
(italics) to format your analysis.

Success Criteria: Think of yourself as a newly hired
executive or consultant to the firm.
Existing management is overwhelmed by the current situation and wants to
make changes that will address the issues.
They need an analysis of the situation, recommendations, and a plan to
improve which insures the viability and profitability of the organization.

Timing: Papers are due and should be submitted via
e-mail as defined in the class schedule.

Evaluation: Assignments will be evaluated
based on areas:

Category

Points

Presentation:

Name, Class, Title,
Organization

5

Content: (include the following sections)

Problem Description: identify
the issue(s) to be

addressed / establish credibility

10

Alternatives: Identify
and discuss at least three (3)

alternative solutions (10 points for
each alternative).

30

Recommended Solution:
describe the advantages

of recommended solution.

10

Conclusion:
(include the following sections)

Summary: Summarize your
recommended solution.

5

Implementation: prepare a summary of the main

points in implementing your plan or
recommendation.

10

Mechanics:

Spelling, Grammar,
Punctuation, Readability

5

Total:

75

Assignments must include a cover sheet
with your name, class, and title of the Critical Thinking exercise.

Central Engineering (How
management practices can hamper decision-making)

Henry and
Jami Wolfram, a husband and wife team, owned and operated Central Engineering,
a heating and air conditioning firm located in Huntsville, Alabama. The business prospered during the six years
that they owned it, and it served both residential and commercial accounts

Organizational Structure

The diagram
below is the simple organizational structure of the firm. Henry serves as general operations
manager. As the business grew, more and
more responsibility for owner shoulders.
Although Jami assumed some of the burden by acting as treasurer and
supervising the office work, Henry is personally involved in most of the key
decisions. Henry's son, Jeff Wolfram,
started at Central Engineering as a worker on an installation crew. Later he moved into a position of estimator-salesperson
and acted as manager whenever his father was out of town.

Estimator/Salesperson

Jeff Wolfram

General Manager

Henry Wolfram

Treasurer / Office Mgr

Jami Wolfram

Installation Mgr

Service Mgr

Office Clerk

Installers

Service Personnel

The Bottleneck

An
unfortunate consequence of Henry's growing workload was the creation of a
bottleneck at the very top of the business.
Since he was a key person, his judge seemed indispensable to many
actions. As a result decisions are
sometimes delayed waiting for is attention.
Others in the organization sometimes found themselves waiting in line to
get a chance to talk with him. And Henry
found himself rushed with insufficient time to think carefully about some
aspects of the business. In addition he
would have liked to devote a little more time to family, church, and personal
interests.

Review of Customer Billing

One task that
required Henry's attention was his personal review of invoices before they were
sent to customers. When a management
consultant asked why this was necessary, the following dialog to place:

Henry:
I really need to take a last look before bills are sent out. For example on
construction jobs there may be additions or extras that were included after we
made the original bid.

Consultant:
On regular service calls is there a similar chance of an error?

Henry:
That's right. For instance, maybe the
worker left something off the work order.
The worker may say that he has done this and that, but, on the materials
list he has some items that don't match up or that are missing from what he
said he's done.

Consultant:
Can you tell me how many hours in a day or week are required for this activity?

Henry:
Well it cuts into a lot of time. This is part of another problem. The office is open with Jeff and his
customers in the same office with me. I
just don't have a place where I can concentrate on this type of work. I think that when we get that physical
arrangement changed it will help some.

Consultant:
So how many hours a week does this take?

Henry:
Sometimes we stay here at night or come in on Saturday to do this. But I suppose it might run eight to ten hours
a week.

Consultant:
Is there anybody else who could do this?

Henry:
Well on service calls Jami usually spots such discrepancies. She's getting enough experience that she can
recognize them.

Consultant:
What is Jeff's role? Could he do this?

Henry:
He is an estimator and does sales work.
He doesn't quite have the experience yet. He might be close to being capable. But he's pretty busy. Also, I have a service manager who could
catch a lot of these things when the orders are turned in. But he doesn't manage that carefully. I have a more aggressive manager in
installation who is better at catching things like this.

The general
theme in Henry's discussion with the management consultant was the difficulty
of resolving the time management problem.
Henry recognized the burden placed on him personally and on the
business, but there seemed to be no obvious answer at this stage in the life of
the firm.

Review of Accounts Payable

Henry also
took a look over all payments being made by accounts payable. His discussion
with a management consultant regarding this function follows:

Henry: these
payments need to be checked over because we may be charged too much on some
bills.

Consultant:
How does this happen?

Henry:
On particular jobs, we may get special pricing.
Say I'm working on a bid. I may
pick up the phone and say to the supplier, ‘We need some special pricing. Here's what we're up against, and we need
special pricing me get this job. ", and if they give us the special pricing we
should pay accordingly.

Consultant:
And you can't depend on them to bill you at that special price?

Henry:
I don't think its anything intentional.
But they give it to their clerks to bill and they may and may overlook a
special pricing that was promised. If we don't catch it, we lose it.

Henry's Dilemma

The
responsibilities relative to accounts receivable and accounts payable were
typical of the overall situation. In many aspects of the business, Henry felt
compelled to give his personal attention to the issues and the decisions that
need to be made. In a sense, he felt trapped by the very success and work that
accompanied the operations of business.
He enjoyed the work, every minute of it, but occasionally he wondered
why there was no obvious solution to his dilemma

The following ‘areas of concern' are provided
to help stimulate your thinking for this case.
They are not intended to provide a list of questions to answer:

Is
Henry Wolfram's personal involvement in the various specific aspects of the
business necessary? Has it become a
matter of habit or simply enjoying doing business that way? What changes would be necessary to extricate
Henry from the verifying customer's invoices and vendor's checks before they
are mailed?

If
you were the consultant, what changes would recommend? Write a proposal for Henry that identifies
the areas of concern and your recommended plan of action and controls to
monitor the plans success.

THANK YOU so much for your kind words, I really appreciate them.

I have several regular customers and I would be happy to add you to that list, if you like. You are wonderful to work with as well.Kiss

I would be happy to do this assingment for you as well.
My eyes are quite tired, so I probably missed due date info.

You can send me what you have and let me know length and due date. If I have any questions I will let you know.

I am logging off for the evening,
Have a great night,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ma'am,

Was wondering if you was still interested in doing the assignment stated above. It is a 3-5 page paper, MLA style required and due Sunday 05 May 2013 at 1700hrs.

Please let me know if you are able to do it....

The site only allows me to attach graphic documents, so if you can't understand the attachment above and is willing to help me, please let me know where I can send a word attachment to.

Thanks once again for all your assistance!

Angie

I would be happy to work with you again, it would be a pleasure.
I have family commitments today, but I will contact you late this afternoon with questions about
The assignment .
Talk to you later today
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ma'am

I do not have any information about your assignment. The only thing that came through was your original message asking if I would be interested in doing the assignment.

Yes, I am always happy to work with youKiss

Other than the fact that it is a 3-5 page paper, MLA style, I know nothing. In order for me to determine if I will be able to do this for you, I need to know if it is single or double space, and the details regarding the topic.

Once I hear back from you I will let you know definite.
Talk to you soon,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
  Central Engineering (Howmanagement practices can hamper decision-making)   Henry andJami Wolfram, a husband and wife team, owned and operated Central Engineering,a heating and air conditioning firm located in Huntsville, Alabama. The business prospered during the six yearsthat they owned it, and it served both residential and commercial accounts   Organizational Structure The diagrambelow is the simple organizational structure of the firm. Henry serves as general operationsmanager. As the business grew, more andmore responsibility for owner shoulders. Although Jami assumed some of the burden by acting as treasurer andsupervising the office work, Henry is personally involved in most of the keydecisions. Henry's son, Jeff Wolfram,started at Central Engineering as a worker on an installation crew. Later he moved into a position of estimator-salespersonand acted as manager whenever his father was out of town. Estimator/SalespersonJeff WolframGeneral ManagerHenry WolframTreasurer / Office MgrJami WolframInstallation MgrService MgrOffice ClerkInstallersService Personnel  The Bottleneck Anunfortunate consequence of Henry's growing workload was the creation of abottleneck at the very top of the business. Since he was a key person, his judge seemed indispensable to manyactions. As a result decisions aresometimes delayed waiting for is attention. Others in the organization sometimes found themselves waiting in line toget a chance to talk with him. And Henryfound himself rushed with insufficient time to think carefully about someaspects of the business. In addition hewould have liked to devote a little more time to family, church, and personalinterests.   Review of Customer Billing One task thatrequired Henry's attention was his personal review of invoices before they weresent to customers. When a managementconsultant asked why this was necessary, the following dialog to place:   Henry:I really need to take a last look before bills are sent out. For example onconstruction jobs there may be additions or extras that were included after wemade the original bid. Consultant:On regular service calls is there a similar chance of an error? Henry:That's right. For instance, maybe theworker left something off the work order. The worker may say that he has done this and that, but, on the materialslist he has some items that don't match up or that are missing from what hesaid he's done. Consultant:Can you tell me how many hours in a day or week are required for this activity? Henry:Well it cuts into a lot of time. This is part of another problem. The office is open with Jeff and hiscustomers in the same office with me. Ijust don't have a place where I can concentrate on this type of work. I think that when we get that physicalarrangement changed it will help some. Consultant:So how many hours a week does this take? Henry:Sometimes we stay here at night or come in on Saturday to do this. But I suppose it might run eight to ten hoursa week. Consultant:Is there anybody else who could do this? Henry:Well on service calls Jami usually spots such discrepancies. She's getting enough experience that she canrecognize them. Consultant:What is Jeff's role? Could he do this? Henry:He is an estimator and does sales work. He doesn't quite have the experience yet. He might be close to being capable. But he's pretty busy. Also, I have a service manager who couldcatch a lot of these things when the orders are turned in. But he doesn't manage that carefully. I have a more aggressive manager ininstallation who is better at catching things like this.   The generaltheme in Henry's discussion with the management consultant was the difficultyof resolving the time management problem. Henry recognized the burden placed on him personally and on thebusiness, but there seemed to be no obvious answer at this stage in the life ofthe firm.   Review of Accounts Payable Henry alsotook a look over all payments being made by accounts payable. His discussionwith a management consultant regarding this function follows: Henry: thesepayments need to be checked over because we may be charged too much on somebills. Consultant:How does this happen? Henry:On particular jobs, we may get special pricing. Say I'm working on a bid. I maypick up the phone and say to the supplier, ‘We need some special pricing. Here's what we're up against, and we needspecial pricing me get this job. ", and if they give us the special pricing weshould pay accordingly. Consultant:And you can't depend on them to bill you at that special price? Henry:I don't think its anything intentional. But they give it to their clerks to bill and they may and may overlook aspecial pricing that was promised. If we don't catch it, we lose it.   Henry's Dilemma Theresponsibilities relative to accounts receivable and accounts payable weretypical of the overall situation. In many aspects of the business, Henry feltcompelled to give his personal attention to the issues and the decisions thatneed to be made. In a sense, he felt trapped by the very success and work thataccompanied the operations of business. He enjoyed the work, every minute of it, but occasionally he wonderedwhy there was no obvious solution to his dilemma   The following ‘areas of concern' are providedto help stimulate your thinking for this case. They are not intended to provide a list of questions to answer:   IsHenry Wolfram's personal involvement in the various specific aspects of thebusiness necessary? Has it become amatter of habit or simply enjoying doing business that way? What changes would be necessary to extricateHenry from the verifying customer's invoices and vendor's checks before theyare mailed?   Ifyou were the consultant, what changes would recommend? Write a proposal for Henry that identifiesthe areas of concern and your recommended plan of action and controls tomonitor the plans success.

Requirements: Successful Strategic thinking Exercises will be three (3)to five (5) pages in length and incorporate the information and knowledgegained in the course. Use the sections shown in the Evaluation Criteria(italics) to format your analysis.   Success Criteria: Think of yourself as a newly hiredexecutive or consultant to the firm. Existing management is overwhelmed by the current situation and wants tomake changes that will address the issues. They need an analysis of the situation, recommendations, and a plan toimprove which insures the viability and profitability of the organization. 
Hi Angie,

Yes, I will do this for you. I just need to know if this needs to be single or double spaced?

I willhave this posted for you tomorrow afternoon, I am on the east coast, so well before your 7:00p.m deadline.

Have a great evening,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are so awesome. It didnt place a requirement but once again i think its more quality than quanity. How about 4 -5 pg double spaced? Thankd again!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh...impt point not discussed... how much for your assistance? The same as before? $60?
That is fine with me if it is fine with you
Have a wonderful evening,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is...once again thank u
Have a great night
Angie
Hi Angie,

I just wanted you to know that I am in the process of writing posting your information and you will have it shortly.

Lisa
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ms. Lisa,

Thank you for all your assistance. It was nice working with you once again.

Angie

Angie,

I always enjoy working with you. I would be happy to add you to my list of regular customers, if you like.

Whenever you request me, simply type, "For Lisa K" before the question.

Have a great start to the week,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ms. Lisa,

I don't know how to request for you, so I am typing in this link.

Trying to see if you can do these 2 papers for me...(its a article critique and essay)

Need them by Saturday morning.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Angie

Article Critique

·

Article Critique
Instructions

Background and Instructions:

The
use of DDT has been banned in the United States because of environmental damage
and human health concerns. However, in malaria-plagued countries such as
Africa, the World Health Organization approves the use of DDT for indoor
residual house spraying. Read the following WHO's Position Statement, "The use
of DDT in malaria vector control".

Link
to WHO Position Statement:

http://www.who.int/malaria/publications/atoz/who_htm_gmp_2011/en/index.html

Take
the position that you work for the World Health Organization, and have been
tasked with re-evaluating the current policies outlined in their Position
Statement. Using the instructions to guide you in your analysis, answer the
following questions. Feel free to use additional information and avenues of
information to critically analyze this policy.

1. What types of toxicology data would you need to make
      this decision?

2. Use the four phases of the disposition of a toxic
      compound to assess the toxicity of DDT.

3. What types of exposure and response are associated
      with DDT?

4. Should the WHO continue to approve the use of DDT to
      combat malaria?

Your
Article Critique assignment should be 3-4 pages in length. CSU requires that
students use the APA format in writing course papers. Therefore, the APA rules
for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be
followed. For comprehensive information on APA formatting, you are encouraged
to use the Research Database found in the CSU Online Library located in the
course menu. Another helpful link titled "Writing Guide" is located
in the myCSU
Student Portal
, and will provide additional links to Internet sites which
offer information on APA formatting, including examples and sample papers. To
submit your completed Article Critique, upload it using the "Article
Critique" link in Unit IV.

Unit VIII

• Case Study
    Instructions

Background and Instructions:

In
recent years, honeybee colonies have been experiencing "Colony Collapse
Disorder" (CCD). Given the key role of honeybees in pollinating our
agricultural crops, it has become a serious issue. Many causes for the collapse
of honeybee colonies are currently being investigated. The potential causes
include viruses, parasites, urban sprawl, pesticides, and other environmental
pollutants. Examine the phenomenon of CCD from a toxicological standpoint by
researching three groups of chemicals that are being investigated as potential
contributors to CCD: Antibiotics, miticides, and neonicotinoid pesticides.

The
assigned Case Study for this course deals with the phenomena of "Colony
Collapse Disorder" in honeybee populations, and should include the following
components:

• A brief introduction of the phenomenon.

• Background information on the groups of chemicals
      pertinent to the Case Study.

• Analysis of the key potential causes of the phenomena.

• Summary of the article's conclusions and your own
      opinions on the potential causes for the phenomena.

Write
a 4-5 page analysis (double spaced, 12 pt. type) of the potential causes listed
above, and then discuss your opinion regarding which, if any, is the most
likely cause. If you do not believe any of these chemicals are contributing to
CCD, provide a brief discussion about what you believe to be the cause.
Information resources can be gathered from the journals and articles available
in our CSU Library Databases. Be sure to provide both in-text references as
well as the full citations in APA format at the end of your analysis. Include a
cover page and brief abstract for your analysis (these pages are not to be
included in the total 4-5 page requirement).

The Case Study assignment
must follow APA style guidelines, therefore the APA rules for formatting,
quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be followed. For
comprehensive information on APA formatting, you are encouraged to use the
Research Database found in the CSU Online Library located in the course menu.
Another helpful link titled "Writing Guide" is located in the myCSU Student Portal,
and will provide additional links to Internet sites which offer information on
APA formatting, including examples and sample papers

Hello Angie,

It is nice to hear from you. I am always happy to assist you.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Expert are not allowed to answer multiple questions on one link, and I have already done that on this link, so I do not want to get into trouble.

Here's what you do to guarantee that I receive these two assignments:
Post the questions, and make sure to type, "For Lisa K. only" before the question. Each assignment needs to be posted separately.

As long as I receive these by this evening, I will promise to have these posted for you early tomorrow evening, Friday, may 31st.

Register Here

I have a funeral to attend today, so I will not be on line. But, as long as your type "For Lisa K. only" before the questions, I will receive them. I will let you know once I receive them.

Have a great day,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will try it right now. Also what is the damage gonna be? :)
That is entirely up to you. I am not aloud to discuss price, except to say that the experts only get a portion of the total price. so, please keep that in mind.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand. I just sent the questions. Did I do it right?
yes mam

Register Here